Reppin
Toronto
That AEW x NJPW x CMLL x STARDOM Forbidden Door
:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:
lighter-flame.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know why my Edge comment got you heated @Silkk he was advertised for a number of shows and it didn't do anything. I don't necessarily think it's his fault because AEW is ice cold and the booking for him was inconsistent as well.

Also, on your "layup" comment. How many wrestlers men or women are selling that many tickets without being announced? I don't think that's a controversial statement. There's a handful that could... but not too many so what are you arguing about?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't know why my Edge comment got you heated @Silkk he was advertised for a number of shows and it didn't do anything. I don't necessarily think it's his fault because AEW is ice cold and the booking for him was inconsistent as well.

Also, on your "layup" comment. How many wrestlers men or women are selling that many tickets without being announced? I don't think that's a controversial statement. There's a handful that could... but not too many so what are you arguing about?
I’m not heated. Its just stupid to reply to someone without actually replying to them. Idgaf about no bum ass Edge :heh: