2XKO (2025)

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Wonder what the pc requirements are gonna be but looks really good. Don’t like that’s it’s a team based game and the no directional inputs. It’s playing 3s on fightcade until otherwise.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Wonder what the pc requirements are gonna be but looks really good. Don’t like that’s it’s a team based game and the no directional inputs. It’s playing 3s on fightcade until otherwise.
Riot is really good about having flexible requirements. This shyt will run on potatoes, watch.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They bout to eat every other fighting game's lunch once it drops.

-League of Legends IP and Riot's marketing muscle
-Best in class character design, models, and animation
-Looks like MVC1 + SF in terms of gameplay
-Easy inputs
-Low skill floor, high skill ceiling
-The third version of GGPO netcode by the guys who invented rollback for fighting games
-Evergreen support and expansions
-F2P and crossplay
-Likely the largest playerbase in modern fighting game history
-Probably the biggest prize pots in fighting game history by a large margin

The devs of the other FGs need to just enjoy the next two years because when this drops everyone is gonna be on this as their main game. I'm confident that this will be the biggest fighting game since SF2.

everything you said:whew:

Yep and after looking at that vid.. yeah definitely has the potential to be the biggest fighting game in a long time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looks liek F2P fighting games are here to stay outside of street fighter and Mortal Kombat, sad :francis:

Pretty much means no one else will be able to sell a premium fighter

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Looks liek F2P fighting games are here to stay outside of street fighter and Mortal Kombat, sad :francis:

Pretty much means no one else will be able to sell a premium fighter

thats these dumbass fg devs fault for nickle and diming incessantly for years now.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
No one wants to hear it but anything that relies on a large and strong community should be F2P. Fighting games are intimidating enough without also having the upfront price tag. Unless the game is SF, MK, Smash, or Tekken, it's best to accept the fact that the game will probably go F2P at some point. I'd prefer it if there was a compromise such as the player can decide to buy the game for $60 to get the entire base roster, $90 to get the entire base roster and the first year costumes, or go in on the F2P way with a couple of rotating characters and buy what they want a la carte.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one wants to hear it but anything that relies on a large and strong community should be F2P. Fighting games are intimidating enough without also having the upfront price tag. Unless the game is SF, MK, Smash, or Tekken, it's best to accept the fact that the game will probably go F2P at some point. I'd prefer it if there was a compromise such as the player can decide to buy the game for $60 to get the entire base roster, $90 to get the entire base roster and the first year costumes, or go in on the F2P way with a couple of rotating characters and buy what they want a la carte.
Spot on.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i believe Killer Instinct did that, but then had to buy season passes for other characters. I think that model is fair and hope this game has some type of founder pack to get the original characters