2Chainz says that being a successful rapper is dangerous

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm conflicted because once thug rap dies, it'll be replaced by faq rap as we can see happening now..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People have conflicts, people have fights, but the majority of the people on that list ain't talking bout doing harm to anyone off the mic. Or trying to convince you they really get busy in the streets. Even though quite a few of them are really with the shyts.
Yea i couldnt disagree more.. the rappers on that list talk the most shyt :dead: im guessing you werent alive in the 90s :dead:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Walk around with 5 times the average nikkas yearly salary on your neck and wonder why you get robbed.

Being successful isn’t dangerous, being stupid is.

100 percent.

Red velvet by outkast truer than ever. BIG verse telling rappers to talk about different shyt and 3000 telling idiots if you stunting with Dasani or Aquafina and people dying of thirst around you that's yo ass dummy.

Bill gates don't dangle diamonds in the face of peasants when he Microsofting in the place/you getting on my nerves well I'm getting on your case/consider your surroundings before you leave with a trace:yeshrug:

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
100 percent.

Red velvet by outkast truer than ever. BIG verse telling rappers to talk about different shyt and 3000 telling idiots if you stunting with Dasani or Aquafina and people dying of thirst around you that's you ass dummy.

Bill gates don't dangle diamonds in the face of peasants when he Microsofting in the place/you getting on my nerves well I'm getting on your case/consider your surroundings before you leave with a trace:yeshrug:

Repped

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Dre been good

Cube been good

ice t living good

e-40 been good

Nas and Jay doing good

Kendrick Lamar and Jay Cole straight

Drake straight

He just a eazy lic for people and probably don’t have the right security around him who could be trusted and the right circle
Cube been tested before, thats why he has/had the noi, kam, WC, The Lynch Mob in his corner at various times
Dre left DR and was hiding out bc he was tired of the bullshyt and drama with death row
Jay got into fights with Terror Squad and was shook of E-Money Bags
Nas got his truck burnt up and fought NORE
K.Dot, Drake and J. Cole aren't street rappers

truth2you

All Star
Daps
It's because they have, and show, money while being famous. They just attract more street people then others because hip hop came from the streets from day one. It was started by gang members, so what do you think is gonna happen?

Just to be a dj back in the day you needed some protection from stick up kids taking your equipment. All genres have robbers, but those type usually are extotionist like the mob, so it ain't a whole bunch of them. For nikkas in street gangs, they come by the tons!

As long as you know how to move, you won't be seen until you want to, but it's still hard because if youre a famous street rapper, people will always know where you're at, even white people. If you just keep it famous to black people, you can hide easier.

Being a SUPERSTAR is for the birds, small fame is where it's at!

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
It's dangerous because slot of rappers are dimwitted insecure clowns who want to flex their money the moment they get it out the bank.

Whatever happened to being low key? Moving in silence? These nikkas crave attention and get robbed, murdered.

Pop Smoke in this situation wasn't really on him, I blame his brother for taking too many pics and being extra with the captions:francis:
Sadly, the gag in that situation is if he wasn’t rapping about flossing and negativity something as minuscule as a posted address wouldn’t have even mattered

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Sadly, the gag in that situation is if he wasn’t rapping about flossing and negativity something as minuscule as a posted address wouldn’t have even mattered
That's not true, in la they robbing everybody's houses. He's the new popping rapper for young guys, he aint from there, so they had to get him. If he knew the right people, it probably wouldn't have happened, because nikkas aint trying to catch beef cause of an out of towner, who can leave anytime. They'll find somebody else

I think he got shot trying to fight back. They was looking for shyt to take, bumped into him. They either got scared, and shot, or he fought back so they shot.

Tmz said they didn't have anything in their hands, but it could have been in their pockets, nikkas aint going over there for tvs. You ain't taking no ride to the hills, and potentially get caught just for a t.v., you want some jewelry or cash. These media nikkas dumb as hell!

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
That's not true, in la they robbing everybody's houses. He's the new popping rapper for young guys, he aint from there, so they had to get him. If he knew the right people, it probably wouldn't have happened, because nikkas aint trying to catch beef cause of an out of towner, who can leave anytime. They'll find somebody else

I think he got shot trying to fight back. They was looking for shyt to take, bumped into him. They either got scared, and shot, or he fought back so they shot.

Tmz said they didn't have anything in their hands, but it could have been in their pockets, nikkas aint going over there for tvs. You ain't taking no ride to the hills, and potentially get caught just for a t.v., you want some jewelry or cash. These media nikkas dumb as hell!
Yeah you could be right breh....who knows though? Supposedly he threw a party the same night he died it could’ve been some of the party goers who came back to rob him