24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm 15 episodes into Season 5 and a.........................................

:lolbron::steviej:Jack's face when he interrogating Audrey is SO GOOD!!!!!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
In 24 universe there are moles everywhere....
Before finishing episode 1 I said out loud even tho nobody was there with me, watch the head of ctu I mean the CIA be a mole or get killed, the same for the president I knew he would die of be working with the enemies. I knew there would be one agent going above and beyond the call of duty to help or stop jack in this case we got both.. After a 4 year layoff you think they would have switched the game up by now.. Now all we are waiting for is the higher power that is never mentioned to show up and be even more ruthless than the original villain.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
One thing I like about having a shortened season is there's more focus with just one bad guy... Previous seasons always had some Ahmed as the bad guy for the first half, and then slowly draw the curtain revealing an old white guy behind the scenes pulling the strings
Wait do it's not going to be 24 episodes?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Obama would never have the balls to do what jack heller did. :salute: to the GOAT president.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
even the CIA getting compromised like this. makes you wonder how many moles we got in government agencies :dwillhuh:

if these muslim losers watched tv we'd be dunzo breh. The greatest plan I ever saw was on 24. Smuggle in terrorists and make them suicide bomb random places all week. Had me sitting there like weebay. Thank God those doofuses dont do shyt in real life.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Obama would never have the balls to do what jack heller did. :salute: to the GOAT president.
:usure:

giphy.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
if these muslim losers watched tv we'd be dunzo breh. The greatest plan I ever saw was on 24. Smuggle in terrorists and make them suicide bomb random places all week. Had me sitting there like weebay. Thank God those doofuses dont do shyt in real life.

I think there have been a few plans like that but the real life jack bauers put a stop to them

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I think there have been a few plans like that but the real life jack bauers put a stop to them

i need some story about this bruh. Imagine having some fire plan and a jack bauer ass nikka run up on you :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Having this show come back is mildly entertaining but they probably should again end it after this season. They've exhausted all the plot lines and angles this show can do. It's about as repetitive as it always was. The whole out driving an attack drone's missiles was about as much a shark jumping moment as there ever was.

24 just ran it's course. Happens to all TV shows after so many seasons.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Having this show come back is mildly entertaining but they probably should again end it after this season. They've exhausted all the plot lines and angles this show can do. It's about as repetitive as it always was. The whole out driving an attack drone's missiles was about as much a shark jumping moment as there ever was.

24 just ran it's course. Happens to all TV shows after so many seasons.
jaguars-fan-gif.gif