24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Last two episodes been
3d4cd112_39-Jay-Z-Ehhh.gif

Don't really understand why the President would give himself up with no physical guarantee the weapons would be destroyed...Heller basically gave himself up on her word she'd destroy the weapons...

Regardless this just gives Jack da gawd an excuse to raise the body count so its all good...

Kat Stark you bout to watch another son get gunned up and clapped quick...:myman:

todd1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Portage, Indiana
Last two episodes been

Don't really understand why the President would give himself up with no physical guarantee the weapons would be destroyed...Heller basically gave himself up on her word she'd destroy the weapons...

Regardless this just gives Jack da gawd an excuse to raise the body count so its all good...

Kat Stark you bout to watch another son get gunned up and clapped quick...:myman:

Hurry up and kill her ass so she can be C'MON SON

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Last two episodes been

The president didnt want to be a goddamn vegatable he wanted to go out like a G... He expects this woman to be held at her word. If not then he died standing on his own two. ya know. it was his choice. He was already old anyways, why would you want to live with alzhimers? ugggghhh... Especially if you know it's coming.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
damn.....after watchin 24 for all these years the way Heller went out just know still made me feel some type of way....:to:

like damn...did you really need a missle for one man...smh.....can't wait till jack gets redemption...

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: that dramatic cheesy music at the end.... I'm sorry but killing someone with a drone missile will never be epic..... LOL at getting revenge by pushing an enter key while sitting in your apartment.... I guess she's a woman but I expect more from cat stark, a leading terrorist... A beheading on youtube would have been better

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I like about having a shortened season is there's more focus with just one bad guy... Previous seasons always had some Ahmed as the bad guy for the first half, and then slowly draw the curtain revealing an old white guy behind the scenes pulling the strings

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
The thing missing with Hellers death is that they didn't do a silent clock. It didn't feel real without it :patrice:
Plus his plan was so idiotic, I can't see how anyone would go along with it, especially knowing he has Alzheimer's.
But I think this was a transition ep to start focusing on the CIA mole and that bullshyt.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This show is so over the top. Why did they even bring it back? The budget had to be crazy. Filming in London, helicopters and drones. This bish Audrey is so annoying. Chloe went goth and sh1t. Thot need to be at home with her kid

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This show is so over the top. Why did they even bring it back? The budget had to be crazy. Filming in London, helicopters and drones. This bish Audrey is so annoying. Chloe went goth and sh1t. Thot need to be at home with her kid

her kid and husband are dead...