24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
jaguars-fan-gif.gif
If they won't kill Jack what more can they do? If they kill Jack the show is over. They've exhausted all the office moles and betrayals, extreme patriots that take wild measures to uphold their ideals. It's like Prison Break after they broke out of prison a show that outlived its own premise. 24 has been going on so long it just used up all the angles it could. There's nothing left to do at this point but retread the same path.

Hell this isn't even the first time Jack has been on the outs with the US government and had a foreign government out to get him. If this keeps on they'll just continue to reuse the same plot ideas they've already used. The one thing they could actually do is make Jack the bad guy ( I mean really a villain and not an extreme anti-hero) and have someone like Kate tasked to take him down.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
If they won't kill Jack what more can they do? If they kill Jack the show is over. They've exhausted all the office moles and betrayals, extreme patriots that take wild measures to uphold their ideals. It's like Prison Break after they broke out of prison a show that outlived its own premise. 24 has been going on so long it just used up all the angles it could. There's nothing left to do at this point but retread the same path.

Hell this isn't even the first time Jack has been on the outs with the US government and had a foreign government out to get him. If this keeps on they'll just continue to reuse the same plot ideas they've already used. The one thing they could actually do is make Jack the bad guy ( I mean really a villain and not an extreme anti-hero) and have someone like Kate tasked to take him down.
I understand what you're saying breh, but can't you stop applying logic and just enjoy the ride? :manny: Allow yourself to be entertained. It will all be over in 6 weeks anyway.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Having this show come back is mildly entertaining but they probably should again end it after this season. They've exhausted all the plot lines and angles this show can do. It's about as repetitive as it always was. The whole out driving an attack drone's missiles was about as much a shark jumping moment as there ever was.

24 just ran it's course. Happens to all TV shows after so many seasons.

:nikkaDafuq: fukk outta here. We watching this for Jack "the gawd" Bauer :whew:. Him going on mission's and suiting up is where it's at.

"What Jack wants, jack gets" :banderas:

"Wake the bytch up" :win:.

Now we've got Jill Bauer as well :steviej:choking out goons with her puss :wow:, taking drugs with no fukks given :whoo:.

We back.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:nikkaDafuq: fukk outta here. We watching this for Jack "the gawd" Bauer :whew:. Him going on mission's and suiting up is where it's at.

"What Jack wants, jack gets" :banderas:

"Wake the bytch up" :win:.

Now we've got Jill Bauer as well :steviej:choking out goons with her puss :wow:, taking drugs with no fukks given :whoo:.

We back.
I understand what you're saying breh, but can't you stop applying logic and just enjoy the ride? :manny: Allow yourself to be entertained. It will all be over in 6 weeks anyway.
I am entertained. I just really think this should be the last season. At this point Jack's plot armor is showing. He's not in any real danger.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having this show come back is mildly entertaining but they probably should again end it after this season. They've exhausted all the plot lines and angles this show can do. It's about as repetitive as it always was. The whole out driving an attack drone's missiles was about as much a shark jumping moment as there ever was.

24 just ran it's course. Happens to all TV shows after so many seasons.

Im enjoying this season much more than I enjoyed season 6, 7, or 8, Im a huge fan of 24 especially of the first 5 seasons which ive seen each of those seasons all the way through like 6-7 times each. I honestly think they should have developed some sort of partner for Jack Bauer in the earlier seasons (Chase from season 3 was suppose to be that but he only lasted one season) I think it would have allowed more storylines and maybe in some seasons not had Jack Bauer be the complete focus if that makes season. For example when Jack got kidnapped after season 5, could have had the first part of season 6 about trying to get Jack Back instead of just having him handed back to the USA

I think season 24 could go on, but for that to happened they had to have developed a sidekick of sort and maybe have Jack play second fiddle in certain parts. To many there are storylines that they have yet to scratch that they could, but they had to have set these things up in earlier seasons

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I am entertained. I just really think this should be the last season. At this point Jack's plot armor is showing. He's not in any real danger.

:ufdup:That shyt don't matter. Jack Bauer is an "Impossible White Man". Once you accept that fact, it doesn't matter that Jack in never in danger of actually dying.

Last edited: