24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Could you imagine living in the 24 America :dahell:

Like 4 of the last 6 presidents have been killed.

A nuclear fukking bomb went off in LA

President just got fukking hit with a drone missile at Wembley Stadium

President damn near died after shaking someone's hand

Secretary of Defense gets kidnapped by terrorists

President's son going to jail for killing his sister's rapist

White House got invaded

Former president creating plans to kill former presidents and then tries to kill himself

Top intelligence agency has moles all the time and always gets attacked

Top agent goes rogue and takes out the Russian Embassy with plans to kill the Russian President

Brah... All the shyt that's happened in the run of 24 would have resulted in World War 3 in real life. :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was watching The Dark Knight Rises the other day and the president in that movie was none other than James Heller :russ::wow:, that easter egg from Nolan the gawd :ahh:.

Heller went out like a real man :whew::salute:

Got suited up for the occasion, had an 11th hour stadium tour and then got obliterated by a drone :banderas:.

He gave Alzheimer's the :pacspit::camby:

Catelyn Stark's boy looks like he's gonna be a problem though :patrice:. Been giving his mother side-eye for a while now.

"Wake the bytch up" "I don't care if she dies" :wow:whatever it takes, whatever it takes.

Let's hope Simone pulls through :lupe:.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was there a glitch with the 24 clock :huhldup: Pres. Heller gets Ether to obliteration:damn:, and no silent send-off:salute::rip: Lady DroneStarks using up all her power:lupe: What ammo she plans on using, when she face Bauer the Gawd:ufdup:No matter flatlined or comatose:skip:, still Wake that bytch Up:pachaha:

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I gotta say getting a direct hit by a missil doesn't seem like a bad way to go. U don't see it coming, and there's no pain. :manny: Better than slowly forgetting everything and winding up in a nursing home getting tube feeds for the next 5 -10 years

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i8gsM54zpR2qs.gif

:JB: jack bauer #HOH 2014

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even the CIA getting compromised like this. makes you wonder how many moles we got in government agencies :dwillhuh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Not gonna lie, I was bored for most of the episode. That ending kept me glued, though.

Killing off a major character, that's the 24 I know. I wasn't sure if they would do it.

Now all I'm waiting for is Kate to go full on fembauer and start torturing folks.