24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There is nothing difficult about a triangle choke.
After being electrocuted and your legs being sliced up I would think so. It aint like this broad has the legs and thighs of Chun-Li and then to do it to a grown ass man..... Nope not buying it.
I don't know man this show just not hitting me like it use to back in the day. That preview of Jack outrunning a drone missile in a Chrysler 200 might Ave done it for me. I can live with everything being within 10 minutes of each other but I have to draw the line somewhere

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone tells you to leave town and you just gonna do it without asking anything? YOU dumbass

your brother asks you to leave town.. your sister in law actin shady and says leave town yeah imma leave town and ask questions later.. and whats with the inuslts we are discussing a show.. It ain that serious breh

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
24 on a hundred, thousand, trillion:damn: The arms-dealer warehouse gut gun up and clap quick:banderas: Jack reinstated makes the cypher complete:ahh: Jill Bauer season has begun:ohhh: Kate got Propofol:mj:, and charged up:krs: I see naivety runs in Naveed family:ehh: The pretty dumb sis should have bolted:comeon:, when Lady Drone Starks demon seed gave her a heads up:ufdup: Thank Gawd, the daughter's on that Usain Bolt:whew: And for the mole twist, it's the Messican:pachaha:

Last edited:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Must run in the family...

Damn man, I pushed her dumbass brother out of my head even though they constantly talk about him.

Ask all the questions you want but if she was calling the police that was some stupid ass shyt.

since when do we show head shots on cable TV?

50 years ago you couldn't get couples to sleep in the same damn bed :wow:

It's network tv, breh which makes it all the more surprising.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
24 on a hundred, thousand, trillion:damn: Jack reinstated makes the cypher complete:ahh: The arms-dealer warehouse got gun up and clap quick:banderas: Jill Bauer season has begun:ohhh: Kate got Propofol:mj:, and charged up:krs: I see naivety runs in Naveed family:ehh: The pretty dumb sis should have bolted:comeon:, when Lady Drone Starks demon seed gave her a heads up:ufdup: Thank Gawd, the daughter's on that Usain Bolt:whew: And for the mole twist, it's the Messican:pachaha:

Son... :wow:

:mjlol: