24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
24 on a hundred, thousand, Thank Gawd, the daughter's on that Usain Bolt:whew: And for the mole twist, it's the Messican:pachaha:
U could tell that little girl was way smarter than her mom. She was like, fukk this I'm out. :merchant:
She was looking like Reggie bush the way she was dodging cars in the street. :obama:
Meanwhile bootleg Sansa was looking a lil:flabbynsick: trying to keep up with that girl. And messed around and got :dead:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kate got some strong ass thighs :shaq:

between this and dexter, bytch got the "kinky anti-hero" game on smash... gotdamn... :takedat:

bauer back brehs. this season has been a treat so far. :blessed:

the unrealistic elements dont bother me. 24 has always been unrealistic. jack's undercover days should have ended after he tore that cartel up in mexico. these crazy ass gangsters should kno jack has only one true wifey: america. he try to sell u on ANYTHING that dont end with "protect the home of the brave," u put two in his head and move on.

nope. stupid, super-smart gangsters. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
California
So they gonna explain this dude who working wit Jack all this time or what? He seems loyal as fukk but whats the history there? Or did I miss it?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol at folks talking about unrealistic, like jack could be severely tortue and the next hour be fine killing folks, you know how many times hes been fried, shot, stabbed, yet hes in better shape than uss?

yeah brehs terrorists can actually take over drones , a chick can get her finger cut off and a hour later in the streets like nothing happaned

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In the middle of episode 6 and shyts about to hit the fan. Jack just proposed a suicide mission to Jill Bauer. Please let Jill live through this. I'm sick of all Jacks ride or die bytches actually dying.

Last edited:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
So they gonna explain this dude who working wit Jack all this time or what? He seems loyal as fukk but whats the history there? Or did I miss it?
It's his bf or something, u aint see the scene where him and jack kissed? Tv needs another gay gangster since omar and oberlynn aint here no more

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody said they were done, cuz next week Jack is going to outdrive a drone:mjlol:

...so now we're going to pretend like 24 isn't just a hyper reality video game:skip:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
lol at folks talking about unrealistic, like jack could be severely tortue and the next hour be fine killing folks, you know how many times hes been fried, shot, stabbed, yet hes in better shape than uss?

yeah brehs terrorists can actually take over drones , a chick can get her finger cut off and a hour later in the streets like nothing happaned

Everyone who tortures jack Bauer dies, everyone.

Jack Bauer don't play :smugdraper:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
last i heard its not looking good breh :to:

link? can't find anything on google news about future of the show

and wasn't this 12 episode mini-season taking the place of a proposed movie because they couldn't agree on who would be in charge of the movie because the hollywood studios didn't trust the TV people to make a movie

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Think the plan was for this 12 episode season so I think we'll at least get season 'closure'; studio probably ascertain level of interest, ratings, etc then determine if more seasons (or movie :ehh:) will be developed