24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I've enjoyed this limited series "24: Live Another Day" so much, I decided to go back & finish watching the original series(I had only watched the first 3 seasons). I'm currently 19 episodes into Season 4 and.........................................

:mjlol: This indecisive, unsure of himself, incompetent-ass interim POTUS got me partying, brehs. Dude looking like a clown out here.

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think the plan was for this 12 episode season so I think we'll at least get season 'closure'; studio probably ascertain level of interest, ratings, etc then determine if more seasons (or movie :ehh:) will be developed
i heard a rumor they were thinking of a spinoff with kate.

prolly BS but I doubt we get another season of this piff with those ratings. lets face it this shows time has passed. the seasons actually been decent, but jacks too old and people have moved on

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i heard a rumor they were thinking of a spinoff with kate.

prolly BS but I doubt we get another season of this piff with those ratings. lets face it this shows time has passed. the seasons actually been decent, but jacks too old and people have moved on
I felt like this was the only reason that they would bring this show back. She's been going harder than even Renee was. Literally blonde Bauer

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt like this was the only reason that they would bring this show back. She's been going harder than even Renee was. Literally blonde Bauer

yup. but if they do that they need to rework the entire show. the formula is tired at this point. but they got some good casting this time around with yvonne and kat stark

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I would actually watch. Although Jack is tha gawd, the thing that made the show nice was the covert government operations, the conspiracies, the constant action and thrills. She attractive and seems to be a solid character. If the cast around her is good and if they can follow the traditional 24 format of moles and conspiracies, it'll be a hit.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I would actually watch. Although Jack is tha gawd, the thing that made the show nice was the covert government operations, the conspiracies, the constant action and thrills. She attractive and seems to be a solid character. If the cast around her is good and if they can follow the traditional 24 format of moles and conspiracies, it'll be a hit.

:comeon: if jack da gawd is getting :scusthov: ratings, you think viewers are going to to tune in to watch the estrogen version? It'll be the same premise and formula, just with lead eye candy - wash rinse repeat - horrible idea :camby:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I still don't see any proof of the ratings being low. Where is this coming from?

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
I've enjoyed this limited series "24: Live Another Day" so much, I decided to go back & finish watching the original series(I had only watched the first 3 seasons). I'm currently 19 episodes into Season 4 and.........................................

:mjlol: This indecisive, unsure of himself, incompetent-ass interim POTUS got me partying, brehs. Dude looking like a clown out here.

Logan? That dude is a weasel bro

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last i heard its not looking good breh :to:

really, I wonder what numbers the execs wanted and compare that to what the actual numbers are, this season has been good and honestly I think it is better than season 6, 7 and 8, but there are still 6 episodes to go. Honestly I would love for it to come back 1 more season of 24 episodes and have both this new chick and jack as like partners for a government agency and have jack die say in the 20-21st episodes and have the chick finish the last few episodes getting revenge and then end the series for good