24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
narvaro can't be related to this drone shyt. Cuz it would be pretty dumb for him to go to that house knowing its an ambush

the guy on the other line is prob the chief of staff. U see he aint got no problem forging the presidents signature and shyt :heh:

Nah it's probably someone else...... Someone worse. Peep how they scrambled their voice too. We need to find out what secrets was stolen in the first place. it looks like a frame job...

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
next week's ep looks a little suspect
so jack bauer is gonna dodge missels from a fukking drone :beli:

2ij6wcz.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yo that would be crazy :ohhh:
but another top suspect is chloe's ex computer hacker, that was trying to get jack captured earlier in the season. It sounded like the guy on the other line had a british accent

.... And he does know alot about computers. fukk the dots are connecting. :patrice:

And he operates a hacker cell dedicated to finding govt secrets and putting them on the net. We need to know what was stolen back then though.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Outrunning drones?

In a chrysler 200?

:mjlol:

...Should have gave him a dodge....

:lolbron:

what happened to the good old ford :heh:
its built ford tough, an F150 prob could've taken a drone strike no problem

Chrysler is the official sponsor for the season so thats why no Ford. I might get that Jack Bauer Edition. They gave John Varvatos one, why not Jack:pachaha:those small Chrysler/Dodge cars are pretty much Fiats now since they bought them a few years back...

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
British ...
29-Camron-NP.gif

Clown ass nikkas went in like that annoying kid in shooter games that tries to steal you kills and gets headshotted...They lost a whole damn squad tryna fukk with da gawds operation...

Wasn't looking good for Jacks new shorty...Injections, electrocution and knives is bearable but it's never a good thing when they reach for the power drill...She is flexible as fukk though and got them power thighs...Straight strangled a nikka with her legs while cuffed up and stretched then stabbed him with both her arms tied behind her back on some...she must of been watching season 6 prequel back at HQ with Jack in Africa cuz I swear I remember da gawd used that same technique to get out of that jam...

Sundays and Mondays been good to a nikka the last couple weeks...GoT and 24...we truly :blessed: