Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:mjlol: Change the subject and resort to personal attacks when your bullshyt gets called out brehs.

Just take the L and keep it moving.
Have someone else do your work for you and come in like its your W brehs. :mjlol:

Just do your own work or keep it moving.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
No shots but I came in thinking breh was going to say he trying to lift himself out of selling yogurt

I was looking for inspiration but I came to a passive aggessive post like you can't just fall back and click what you actually like instead of complaining at every post:yeshrug:

HAHA...last post and I'm gonna make this one count and say what I need to say on this board before I sign out for a long ass time.

Seriously, I read through this thread and laughed, damn near cried (tears of joy), smh'ed a little, and took in some great insights. To be honest, I think about this board when I'm not on here and check it out at the bar. I was thinking that upon my 30th birthday, I had to really take my life in the highest amount of consideration as possible. I see some of you have families of your own, take care of families, have businesses, take care of business, do things for your community and really try to make an impact in your lives and online. A lot of you have lived significant lives of your own and continue to live them. So where does that leave me?

I feel like there have been many times where I felt like I was a hypocrite of sorts because I wasn't...how do I say this? Bout it. You go hard in real life and it makes me question if I took some serious missteps. But life wouldn't be life if we didn't make mistakes...now would it?

Good or bad...or critical...or just haterish...each and everyone of your comments left an impact on my consciousness. Posting here...I learned alot about myself, my history, the world around me...and gave me a newfound and prouder perspective and appreciation for my own individuality and my own identity...not just as a man...or a black man...or a Nigerian...or a West Indian...or as an American but as a person in general. And I appreciate the hell out of y'all for that. Like seriously yo.

From Sohh to the greatness that is the Coli...I wish nothing but the best to each and every one of you. This place helped me out in really tough times and helped me to recognize my own personal strength and wisdom. When I was younger, I was just this wild ass kid that didn't give a f*ck...but now I feel I've matured (not that much or as much as I would of liked to) I've recognized what I mean to the people around me and how they see me. My new stance on life is that to appreciate intellectualism and every concentrated effort for significant personal growth that I can muster in my body.

How wack is it that I do what I do now? I can't and will not let this be my defining moment. Through harsh words come clear thoughts.@spinoza I apologize for being somewhat of a downer...I'm not trying to do that. I realize that...damn...I'm happy to be alive. Enjoying the world. Living life. Seeing the sunrise. Seeing friends, family, co-workers, associates, acquaintance, and other familiar faces. I can't think of any reason why I should be sad right now considering how fortunate I am.

Growing old is weird. But now I've really been able to see myself deep into the future with enough clarity to confidently march forth and put all fear and anxiety to the wayside.

I know I might of had some beef with people...but honestly, the older I get the last thing I want to do is hold any grudges...so I vow to make amends and say peace to you all. Some of y'all got on my nerves...but yo...it's the internet. Nothing offensive.

I have to get my life right...and that's why I have to say peace to the greatness that is the Coli and just focus on getting a better job, getting that paper up, living a stable existence, and being a responsible adult. Straight up and down...I got to do my thing.

I guess...my whole message board routine for almost 10 years was composed around doing nothing...not having a care in the world...just shooting shyt...and not really knowing what I wanted to do with myself. As well as venting...but now I feel like I'm working towards truly fufilling my potential as a person of this planet. You best believe I didn't graduate college to be a bum. LOL.

Now, I've been out of school for 2 years and reality has set in. No more f*cking around. No more being lazy. No more avoiding responsibility. No more being mediocre and pathetic. No more not trying. No more excuses. No more being anxious or scared or frightened of the real world and what it may bring. The future demands brave, bold, intelligent, witty, and powerful people. And I a more than happy to of been able to interact with many of them on this board.

What I've leared about myself from then til now I will never forget. And the sentiments of nothig but good will I extend to you all. And wherever you may go...make sure you do your part to leave your legacy.

I hope I had the same impact on your lives as you had on mine.

Take care and thanks for everything.:youngsabo::salute:

projectovo.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* stay my dude....please :to:

I'll be in from time to time..it ain't goodbye goodbye...but I feel that this place was more or less consuming time and energy I could and should be spending towards more fruitful things. @LA Fisher and @Hiphoplives4eva had it right on the money...I gotta sort my life out and that's why I'm going on a hiatus. I'm getting old breh. I can't be living like some reckless 20 something party boy fresh out of school forever.

@Son Of God yeah...he went in but I felt like that was a slap in the face...and well needed. I promise to come back ten times better than before. And I will.

peace for now breh.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
HAHA...last post and I'm gonna make this one count and say what I need to say on this board before I sign out for a long ass time.

Seriously, I read through this thread and laughed, damn near cried (tears of joy), smh'ed a little, and took in some great insights. To be honest, I think about this board when I'm not on here and check it out at the bar. I was thinking that upon my 30th birthday, I had to really take my life in the highest amount of consideration as possible. I see some of you have families of your own, take care of families, have businesses, take care of business, do things for your community and really try to make an impact in your lives and online. A lot of you have lived significant lives of your own and continue to live them. So where does that leave me?

I feel like there have been many times where I felt like I was a hypocrite of sorts because I wasn't...how do I say this? Bout it. You go hard in real life and it makes me question if I took some serious missteps. But life wouldn't be life if we didn't make mistakes...now would it?

Good or bad...or critical...or just haterish...each and everyone of your comments left an impact on my consciousness. Posting here...I learned alot about myself, my history, the world around me...and gave me a newfound and prouder perspective and appreciation for my own individuality and my own identity...not just as a man...or a black man...or a Nigerian...or a West Indian...or as an American but as a person in general. And I appreciate the hell out of y'all for that. Like seriously yo.

From Sohh to the greatness that is the Coli...I wish nothing but the best to each and every one of you. This place helped me out in really tough times and helped me to recognize my own personal strength and wisdom. When I was younger, I was just this wild ass kid that didn't give a f*ck...but now I feel I've matured (not that much or as much as I would of liked to) I've recognized what I mean to the people around me and how they see me. My new stance on life is that to appreciate intellectualism and every concentrated effort for significant personal growth that I can muster in my body.

How wack is it that I do what I do now? I can't and will not let this be my defining moment. Through harsh words come clear thoughts.@spinoza I apologize for being somewhat of a downer...I'm not trying to do that. I realize that...damn...I'm happy to be alive. Enjoying the world. Living life. Seeing the sunrise. Seeing friends, family, co-workers, associates, acquaintance, and other familiar faces. I can't think of any reason why I should be sad right now considering how fortunate I am.

Growing old is weird. But now I've really been able to see myself deep into the future with enough clarity to confidently march forth and put all fear and anxiety to the wayside.

I know I might of had some beef with people...but honestly, the older I get the last thing I want to do is hold any grudges...so I vow to make amends and say peace to you all. Some of y'all got on my nerves...but yo...it's the internet. Nothing offensive.

I have to get my life right...and that's why I have to say peace to the greatness that is the Coli and just focus on getting a better job, getting that paper up, living a stable existence, and being a responsible adult. Straight up and down...I got to do my thing.

I guess...my whole message board routine for almost 10 years was composed around doing nothing...not having a care in the world...just shooting shyt...and not really knowing what I wanted to do with myself. As well as venting...but now I feel like I'm working towards truly fufilling my potential as a person of this planet. You best believe I didn't graduate college to be a bum. LOL.

Now, I've been out of school for 2 years and reality has set in. No more f*cking around. No more being lazy. No more avoiding responsibility. No more being mediocre and pathetic. No more not trying. No more excuses. No more being anxious or scared or frightened of the real world and what it may bring. The future demands brave, bold, intelligent, witty, and powerful people. And I a more than happy to of been able to interact with many of them on this board.

What I've leared about myself from then til now I will never forget. And the sentiments of nothig but good will I extend to you all. And wherever you may go...make sure you do your part to leave your legacy.

projectovo.jpg

This website has an unhealthy impact on your life. :what:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'll be in from time to time..it ain't goodbye goodbye...but I feel that this place was more or less consuming time and energy I could and should be spending towards more fruitful things. @LA Fisher and @Hiphoplives4eva had it right on the money...I gotta sort my life out and that's why I'm going on a hiatus. I'm getting old breh. I can't be living like some reckless 20 something party boy fresh out of school forever.

@Son Of God yeah...he went in but I felt like that was a slap in the face...and well needed. I promise to come back ten times better than before. And I will.

peace for now breh.

my family is leaving.

Crying-black-man-o.gif

oNe by one all my brehs have left TLR

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
OP is the most extreme form of fakkit. Dude is still here, fakkit is just here for attention :heh:

Hard to get attention when you're a retard cleaning up the Ice Cream shop. Limp wrist bytch :heh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

peace for now breh.
my man, from this and your last post, just a few words for your benefit.

stop measuring your life in relation to others. we all want success, but from your tone and words, i can tell that you do not feel that you have fulfilled your potential. Although we all should strive to be better people, we must remember to be happy for what we have, and not look at the next man and say since i dont have what he has, i must not be doing something right. You dont know what life has for you, and you dont know what you have until it's gone.

You are already blessed beyond measure. Many did not wake up today.

We are in different walks in life- there are some things that I am more successful than you in, and there are some things that you are more successful than me in. The key is not focusing on what we as individuals lack, instead its better to look at the things/qualities we do have, and find ways to use those to acquire more.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

projectovo.jpg

aka you'll be back next week