22 Jump Street - (Channing GOAT Tatum & Jonah Hill)

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
ice cube's daughter was fine as hell

movie was pretty funny, felt the 2nd half was a lil bit of a drop off

white girl from workaholics was funny though

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was funny as hell, better than the first.

Had some actually LOL moments like when Schmidt came trying to force Jenko to speak like a Vatos, "COVALENT BONDS", "CAN YOU GIVE HIM SOME WATER? CAN'T YOU SEE SEE HE'S BLACK HE'S BEEN THROUGH A LOT", Jenko's reaction to when he found out Schmidt clapped Cube's daughter, the roommate, etc

Much better than I expected, especially with sequels to comedies which are usually forced

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: I'm 37 minutes into this movie, this gotta be like the 3rd movie I done seen Jonah Hill hook up with a Bad Brehette.

:whew: :noah:This Amber Stevens chick. I just saw her guest-star on the episode of "New Girl" that aired about a couple weeks ago and I slept on her because she was playing the roomate & was in the same scenes with Alexandra Daddario Da Gawdess.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just watched this on DVD. :snoop:
Much like other sequels, this sucked. Predictable. It had some funny parts but nothing where I was rolling on the floor.
Ice Cube acts the same as he did on "Ride Along". One dimensional character.
Jonah Hill looks way too old to be in college, and that joke got played out too.
Channing Tatum also looks too old to be in college.
Amber Stevens, half-white/half-black daughter of Shadoe Stevens. Well, the Parent's Weekend scene was funny.
For those who don't know who she is...
Amber-Stevens-Figure-Size.jpg