2028 Olympics are in LA (July 14-30). Who is planning to go and what events are you looking to hit up?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Interesting
But do I really wanna be pressed at 38 yrs old over a mlb fitted hat with a Toddler with me shyt :dead:
Lol srs though maybe
Im definitely hitting up fifa world cup matches in NY though when it happens

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How's the public transit system out there? :lupe:

Better have your Uber/Lyft account locked and loaded

But tbh with the Olympics coming I wouldn’t be shocked if they invest in making improvements there, it’s not uncommon

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I already told my wife we're going. I will definitely hit up Track and Field and basketball. Not sure what other events I would go to, but some of the lesser viewed events would be interesting. Beach volleyball in Venice is another event I would like to see.

Last edited:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
How's the public transit system out there? :lupe:

If you're looking to go to major venues, it's very convenient.... people have to also be cognizant that LA is far larger than NYC and Chicago in terms of land area and that the metro system came decades after the city infrastructure was established.... so it's extremely car-centric and not walkable.

BMO stadium, Galen Center,The Coliseum, Convention Center, Staples are all on the Fig Corridor and accessible via the 110, and metro.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Folks about to be SHOCKED at the prices scalpers are gonna charge for track and basketball tickets.

Back when the Olympics were in the A my mom was a volunteer so we got tickets to see the Dream Team, Opening Ceremonies, and some volleyball joints. It was amazing. I’d like to take my kids but I already know the deal on resale.

If you live in LA I’d advise you try and volunteer.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Oh yeah I’m there. I wanna watch water polo and track. Is it tickets or you just come in? My drip going to be nothing but USA

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Oh yeah I’m there. I wanna watch water polo and track. Is it tickets or you just come in? My drip going to be nothing but USA

No events were free at all. The cheapest ticket to any event was basically about $25.

Track and field were ranging from $25-$185 for heats sessions to about $95-$750 to get in for medal races.
Basketball group games were about $25-$175. US mens games- no idea what prices those were.
Beach volleyball games were $25-$130 for a 2 match session. Higher for night games.

Things will probably be a little more in LA.

Also, it seems the tickets for Paris went on sale about 18 months in advance of the games, so look for them to go on sale around early 2027

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Hope to catch some handball. Prob get priced outta the hoops. Maybe some canoe stuff and track

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
SoFi and Intuit is right by my brother's house but I'm not all the interested in swimming. I was hoping to post up there.

I'm guessing Beach Volleyball will be Santa Monica so that'll be a vibe.

I'll definitely check out track and field though and it's closer to where I live.

The events all seem far from each other given their locations and traffic. I guess watching the Olympics on TV has kind of skewed how close these events are to each other.