2024 Wrestling Observer Awards

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:picard:
The Devil stuff was terrible, broseph. Did you just catch the end? It was awful. And ineffectual. They tried to act like the Devil was a threat... nah. Walking through the NXT parking lot more dangerous than anything they did in that mask
I seen it all play out

And from top to bottom people swore including myself that was the best thing they had going on TV

Everything after that well yeah:francis:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I seen it all play out

And from top to bottom people swore including myself that was the best thing they had going on TV

Everything after that well yeah:francis:
I see it like the Toni Storm thing - the Brochachos thing was similar. People liked it because it was comedy and entertaining. In a vacuum it was fine. Once it needed to interact with the rest of the show, it fell apart and became nonsense, because it really only worked self-contained. You can see the beginnings of it with Toni as well. She shouldn't have ended up champion. The gimmick has felt nonsensical since she won it. That said... there aren't any better women in AEW to carry it.

Guess 'Cedes finna hit the speedrun for that title. Toni as this character and not morose brings the division down because none of the feuds can be serious and making the top title scene comedy segments is bad for business. She isn't the type of character who should be on top of the world. It came about because she was miserable. Needs to stay that way.

Toni Storm the Mary J Blige of AEW. If she happy, I don't want anything to do with her output.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Those dweebs voting Book as the worst considering their general tastes is a seal of approval as far as I'm concerned
I ain't tryin to hear some goof talk 1000 mph about some shyt that happened in a warehouse in Osaka
Gimme emotion and make me laugh
OH YEAH MAN
Nw1c4xN.png

"YULE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This award list makes no sense. How can AEW have the worst story line of the year and the worst gimmick of the year, which took up large portions of Dynamite, yet Dynamite also wins best wrestling show?

How can Hunter be the best booker but RAW is among the worst shows?

It's like they know that AEW is in the gutter but they were still trying to find ways to make it seem not so bad :mjlol: Or just blaming Tony.. which cool but still..

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The fukk would Tony have to whine about? AEW won most every category that he himself wasn't up for.
Clearly you haven't seen his tweeting habits. There was an NXT event that wasn't well received and he tweeted that HBK most likely lost his chance at the BOTY award. TK is the only person that takes these meaningless awards seriously, so the WWE winning those awards is definitely going to get under his skin. :mjlol: