2024 Wrestling Observer Awards

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Cody was obviously the wrestler of the year last year with Roman not being that active. He solidified himself as WWEs clear top babyface and basically co-top guy with Reigns.
They’re still mad they pushed Cody out and he became the face he wanted to be.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Booker T got voted worst announcer again :mjpls:
Those dweebs voting Book as the worst considering their general tastes is a seal of approval as far as I'm concerned
I ain't tryin to hear some goof talk 1000 mph about some shyt that happened in a warehouse in Osaka
Gimme emotion and make me laugh
OH YEAH MAN
Nw1c4xN.png

Last edited:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Bryan Danielson award for Bryan Danielson. Bryan Danielson isn't available to claim the award. So Bryan Danielson will get him in his place.

Ah, yeah, SANADA sucks.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Damn, Tony gotta be down in the mud this morning
The neckbeards stuck by all his talent
In many cases, blindly
But they still picked Haitch, Better Khan, and WWE overall over him/AEW
Seems like a direct indictment on his approach to be so soundly defeated
Let's see how he responds to these developments
:lupe:
Lowkey I wouldn't be mad at it, most of your talent, shows, gimmick, and etc was nominated.

However crazy how WWE hasn't won best Promotion and Promoter of the year since 2000. Would make you think who won in 2001 and that they've should've won in at least 2003, 2004, and 2011.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
And House of Torture should be worst gimmick #1. They are stinking up New Japan like hell.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
For those of you saying that these lists are good I disagree

They’re all contradicting each other and the only thing is consistent is AEW winning most of the categories

Triple H the best Booker but at the same time they got RAW as one of the worst promotions and a some of WWE PLEs are listed as worst of the year and with no best feud or matches of the year how is he the best Booker?

So Roman is close to the top for being the most overrated and then close to the top as the best wrestler of the year?

And how aren’t there any AEW shows on the worst of the year? Like damn collison or rampage can’t even make the list?

This list is wack and it’s just a bunch of a nerds making this list….

Did we already do our votes for the year because id rather value our lists
I saw Rampage on the list and Collison isn't bad, it's on a bad day and timeslot.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
WON voters: AEW weekly TV is better than the WWE weekly shows, AEW PPVs are much better than WWE PLEs, Raw was the second worst TV show, NXT was the third worst TV show, and they did some of the msot disgusting things in the business.

Also WON voters: BUTTTTTT, WWE was the best promotion and also featured the best promoter and booker of the year

lol not that I disagree with their decision for promotion, promoter, and booker of the year because WWE killed it last year, I just think it's funny that they picked those three when their voting for the TV shows and PLE/PPVs says AEW > WWE

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Would have liked to have seen Dragunov get some recognition on these lists
He's probably on there somewhere. THey released the full results somewhere but I haven't seen them. Only reason I know is because a guy I follow that covers Joshi wrestling released the results of Joshi stuff on there that was outside the top five.