2024 Wrestling Observer Awards

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
WON voters: AEW weekly TV is better than the WWE weekly shows, AEW PPVs are much better than WWE PLEs, Raw was the second worst TV show, NXT was the third worst TV show, and they did some of the msot disgusting things in the business.

Also WON voters: BUTTTTTT, WWE was the best promotion and also featured the best promoter and booker of the year

lol not that I disagree with their decision for promotion, promoter, and booker of the year because WWE killed it last year, I just think it's funny that they picked those three when their voting for the TV shows and PLE/PPVs says AEW > WWE
It's a protest vote aimed directly at Tony, IMO

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
WON voters: AEW weekly TV is better than the WWE weekly shows, AEW PPVs are much better than WWE PLEs, Raw was the second worst TV show, NXT was the third worst TV show, and they did some of the msot disgusting things in the business.

Also WON voters: BUTTTTTT, WWE was the best promotion and also featured the best promoter and booker of the year

lol not that I disagree with their decision for promotion, promoter, and booker of the year because WWE killed it last year, I just think it's funny that they picked those three when their voting for the TV shows and PLE/PPVs says AEW > WWE
Right like it don’t even matter which promotion you prefer more just at least be consistent

WON basically said TK put in work to win the nba championship but not win finals mvp

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I mean he is dog shyt and that whole incident that happened a few weeks back doesn't help him
Man you really are clueless about the situation. Listen to his podcasts, he ain't got nothing to hide. Believing dirt sheets over the man himself.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
For those of you saying that these lists are good I disagree

They’re all contradicting each other and the only thing is consistent is AEW winning most of the categories

Triple H the best Booker but at the same time they got RAW as one of the worst promotions and a some of WWE PLEs are listed as worst of the year and with no best feud or matches of the year how is he the best Booker?

So Roman is close to the top for being the most overrated and then close to the top as the best wrestler of the year?

And how aren’t there any AEW shows on the worst of the year? Like damn collison or rampage can’t even make the list?

This list is wack and it’s just a bunch of a nerds making this list….

Did we already do our votes for the year because id rather value our lists
Rampage was 5th on the list for worst show

But seems like WWE winning promotion, booker, and promoter of the year may have been every bit as much of a protest vote of Tony Khan's booking given how well they did for all the other categories.

Like say restaurant A has the best main courses, the best sides, the best deserts, the best service, the best presentation, the highest quality ingredients, etc. Now compare it to restaurant B, which is worse at all that stuff

But then I tell you restaurant B is the better restaurant with the better manager, that's an indictment on the leadership and direction of the restaurant. Because no way on earth should I be telling someone I like B better than A if I like everything more about A other than the manager.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Liking the wrasslers/matches but not the booking? It's not hard to figure out.
Rampage was 5th on the list for worst show

But seems like WWE winning promotion, booker, and promoter of the year may have been every bit as much of a protest vote of Tony Khan's booking given how well they did for all the other categories.

Like say restaurant A has the best main courses, the best sides, the best deserts, the best service, the best presentation, the highest quality ingredients, etc. Now compare it to restaurant B, which is worse at all that stuff

But then I tell you restaurant B is the better restaurant with the better manager, that's an indictment on the leadership and direction of the restaurant. Because no way on earth should I be telling someone I like B better than A if I like everything more about A other than the manager.
I guess I missed a lot of the awards and rankings… so this all makes sense

OP should have made this smoother to digest on the first page

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
fukk that
Gimme the Tweets
Someone get a camera on him, STAT
Full Tony Montana blizzard face
Shooting on everyone
Peak bitter fukkery
give-me-give-it-to-me-now.gif

His handlers have done a good job so far. Hopefully they can keep the phone away through Happy Hour.