voting SANADA most overrated over Roman Reigns is hilarious 😂
like damn SANADA is that wack

im not knocking Roman but that was just unexpected

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
For those of you saying that these lists are good I disagree

They’re all contradicting each other and the only thing is consistent is AEW winning most of the categories

Triple H the best Booker but at the same time they got RAW as one of the worst promotions and a some of WWE PLEs are listed as worst of the year and with no best feud or matches of the year how is he the best Booker?

So Roman is close to the top for being the most overrated and then close to the top as the best wrestler of the year?

And how aren’t there any AEW shows on the worst of the year? Like damn collison or rampage can’t even make the list?

This list is wack and it’s just a bunch of a nerds making this list….

Did we already do our votes for the year because id rather value our lists

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Do you read TSC or just skim through it? :mjlol:

The lists here would be the same polarized neckbeards tribal bullshyt with more melanin, deodorant, and crisper lineups.

For some of these MFs.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Do you read TSC or just skim through it? :mjlol:

The lists here would be the same polarized neckbeards tribal bullshyt with more melanin, deodorant, and crisper lineups.

For some of these MFs.
I may go hard or argue with some posters a lot but I really do respect TSC opinions than most wrestling fans.

WON voters the type of dudes to claim they don’t watch WWE but know everything about it. These the same voters that used to rave about international promotions and now these lists barely mention anyone besides Sanada being overrated.

At least we are consistent and honest with our views. Sure we got some brehs who’s neck beard status but for the most part I think our wrestling opinions are legit

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
For those of you saying that these lists are good I disagree

They’re all contradicting each other and the only thing is consistent is AEW winning most of the categories

Triple H the best Booker but at the same time they got RAW as one of the worst promotions and a some of WWE PLEs are listed as worst of the year and with no best feud or matches of the year how is he the best Booker?

So Roman is close to the top for being the most overrated and then close to the top as the best wrestler of the year?

And how aren’t there any AEW shows on the worst of the year? Like damn collison or rampage can’t even make the list?

:francis:WON is the equivalent of a Grammy. It's really not worth a shyt:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
WON voters HEAVILY favor AEW over WWE, so when WWE wins awards, it means more than AEW winning imo some of the awards AEW got weren’t deserved at all