• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's John Candy from a movie called "nothing but trouble".

Funny enough I've never actually seen a movie but I just recognize it from a Tupac song lol

Actually that's Dan Aykroyd. John Candy was the big cop and the cop's "sister" lmao

Movie may have been garbage for the time, but man it's like a cult classic in my eye.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
He just responded to a question about his response to trump using his misquote to talk about his cognitive skills and he said “listen to him” :dead: this dude is cooked man.
He def lost a step in 4 years but at this point media just being extra petty nitpicking at every little gaffe

Let him just hand it over to Kamala in a year after the election is secured

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hunker down in signals, it's gonna be ride!
I actually looked ahead and the material and doesn’t seem too crazy to me since it seems pure math, which is probably one of my strengths. I’m actually more worried about Electronics II because I heard it was a lot of “don’t worry about why, it just does”.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I actually looked ahead and the material and doesn’t seem too crazy to me since it seems pure math, which is probably one of my strengths. I’m actually more worried about Circuits II.

I guess it depends on the school but it's probably pretty much the same for all ABET schools. At univ of Maryland signals and systems was a weed out class. That damn class took my weekends

But if math is your strong point you'll do well. You got this :obama:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
President Putin and Vice President Trump back to back is insane :francis:

The fukkery tomorrow is gonna be :blessed: unnamed sources gonna be lighting this nikka up

Please Joe hand it over