• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Of the 33 million black eligible voters in 2020, around 60% actually voted. That's around 8% or 20 mil of the American voters. 8% concentrated majority Dem cities/ regions or heavily redistricted municipalities. Now that the latter is effectively legal, we have even less voting power than ever before.

We don't have the power to flip Red states so the Dem ignore there

Rethugs can't flip Blue states without voting liberal cacs so the Right ignores us there

We don't have a cultural monopoly in any region of the country

We aren't overrepresented in any business industry

Most of us don't even have enough money to pass to our kids after funeral expenses

We aren't a priority to either party because we have nothing to offer them outside our weak vote

None of this means we should stand by and watch the nazis nazi with our tax money:yeshrug:

That's why we need a reverse migration to the house.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The white swing vote cancels out the Black vote.

53% of white women voted for trump so the few Black people that bother the vote kinda don't matter.

They thought Texa was gonna go D until the Mexicans at the border broke for Trump at a 20% clip.
Honestly when Dems show up they win it’s that simple… It’s more registered dems than republicans..

Yeah 53% of white woman voted for Trump in 2016.. that was more so the suburban white women.. Then they bushed him in 2020 and willl in November due to reproductive rights.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Honestly when Dems show up they win it’s that simple… It’s more registered dems than republicans..

Yeah 53% of white woman voted for Trump in 2016.. that was more so the suburban white women.. Then they bushed him in 2020 and willl in November due to reproductive rights.
I agree and if they move like they say their gonna move Trump doesn't have a chance in Hell.

But the fact that Biden isn't running away with this means that white women know that they'll have access to abortion no matter what.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'll read the rest of the article when I find some time but the Democrats believe they're above true community outreach.
So you get grassroots movements like this until they're coopted at a later date like BLM.

The problem is when people who are in poverty know they're politically/economically disadvantaged and aren't receiving
the help they need from their local, state or federal government who are then routinely asked to show up and "support"
every four years because it's always the "Greatest election of their lives".

The other three years, their lives are forfeit and their problems are their own.

No matter the party.

This is a massive disconnect and is part of the reason that fascism only grows in this country.
you see it, bro.

These men, shyt most of us, our lives have not changed between presidential administrations.

The right wing actually do a better job at grass roots organizing and community events than Democratic Party aligned groups. Unfortunately leftist groups have no money nor presence anywhere To make that up, which leads to fascism. The GOP are chasing that while the Dems are chasing the GOP. It’s sick but this is our reality.

Saying that, I think most of the men quoted in these stories were never voters.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I agree and if they move like they say their gonna move Trump doesn't have a chance in Hell.

But the fact that Biden isn't running away with this means that white women know that they'll have access to abortion no matter what.
Yeah but Biden wasn’t running away with it in 2020… I don’t pay attention to the polls but the trends… GOP and Trump been getting smoked since 2017… Trump just endorsed a republican running for the NJ senate seat.. They lost in the primary :mjlol:

Everyone he endorses they lose… With abortion rights and now that he’s a convicted felon 34 times he is beyond cooked…

And I wouldn’t be surprised the Judge who overseeing his entrance give him the maximum 4 years in prison on some fukk him… They will force the GOP to nominate someone else to continue in his place until Election Day

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but Biden wasn’t running away with it in 2020… I don’t pay attention to the polls but the trends… GOP and Trump been getting smoked since 2017… Trump just endorsed a republican running for the NJ senate seat.. They lost in the primary :mjlol:

Everyone he endorses they lose… With abortion rights and now that he’s a convicted felon 34 times he is beyond cooked…

And I wouldn’t be surprised the Judge who overseeing his entrance give him the maximum 4 years in prison on some fukk him… They will force the GOP to nominate someone else to continue in his place until Election Day
If the judge gave him time the governor would have to pardon him.

Trump aint on the ticket ensures a guaranteed loss for Biden

Biden only wins against trump

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If the judge gave him time the governor would have to pardon him.

Trump aint on the ticket ensures a guaranteed loss for Biden

Biden only wins against trump
NY gov ain’t Pardoning Trump… And Trump noting being on the ticket will only energize Dems even more to show up..

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason Trump is targeting black voters so hard is because their overall campaign directive is to target what they consider to be low information voters. While every race has them, they think its a big enough proportion among black people to help them win the election.

Low information voters are gullible people that don't pay attention to the news, dont pay attention to the Presidency, dont even know the President's accomplishments and failures, barely or dont know the branches of government, dont know much about politics and act solely on feelings and/or misinformation.

Gas $4.00 a gallon? I'm voting for Trump.
Hit the nail on the head.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of the 33 million black eligible voters in 2020, around 60% actually voted. That's around 8% or 20 mil of the American voters. 8% concentrated majority Dem cities/ regions or heavily redistricted municipalities. Now that the latter is effectively legal, we have even less voting power than ever before.

We don't have the power to flip Red states so the Dem ignore there

Rethugs can't flip Blue states without voting liberal cacs so the Right ignores us there

We don't have a cultural monopoly in any region of the country

We aren't overrepresented in any business industry

Most of us don't even have enough money to pass to our kids after funeral expenses

We aren't a priority to either party because we have nothing to offer them outside our weak vote

None of this means we should stand by and watch the nazis nazi with our tax money:yeshrug:
I wonder what the breakdown is in the southern red states of black population, black registered voters, and ones that actually vote.