Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Another 4 years of Trump will cement the steps back into the past the federal judiciary has taken in the last 10 years. This results in erosion of rights of black people throughout the country. I couldn’t imagine sitting this one out.

Additionally, this dynamic of black men being #BothSides is vastly overstated in some media outlets. Biden will probably receive a little above 80 percent of the black male vote. While it is likely a lower percentage compared to previous election, and the percentage change could have an effect on the ultimate outcome of the election, the overwhelming majority of black men who vote in the 2024 presidential election will vote for Biden.

While not insignificant, the attention paid to this dynamic overstates the importance. Similar to the black men black women internet battles that don’t really reflect real life. Just sometimes, disgruntled people’s feelings are amplified because it’s more interesting than blasting stories about black men in mass continuing to support Biden.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad state of affairs. I partially blame new blacks in these think tanks (Urban League for example) and their terrible realpolitik. They spent the last decade advocating for immigration and intersectionality instead of real world problems like access to capital, upskilling etc.
you've got no idea what's going on brother

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
you've got no idea what's going on brother
I might be wrong, but as long as i been alive i mostly remember the congressional black caucus focusing on those issues. Only recently have they started focusing on securing our voting rights, for example. These were supposed to be the poeple to warn us about Leonard Leo and them about a decade ago..?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'll read the rest of the article when I find some time but the Democrats believe they're above true community outreach.
So you get grassroots movements like this until they're coopted at a later date like BLM.

The problem is when people who are poverty and know they're politically/economically disadvantaged and aren't receiving
the help they need from their local, state or federal government are then routinely asked to show up and "support"
every four years because it's always the "Greatest election of their lives".

The other three years their lives are forfeit and their problems are their own.

No matter the party.

This is a massive disconnect and is part of the reason that fascism only grows in this country.
It's because the community outreach are the rappers and joy reid and gayle king types.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The reason Trump is targeting black voters so hard is because their overall campaign directive is to target what they consider to be low information voters. While every race has them, they think its a big enough proportion among black people to help them win the election.

Low information voters are gullible people that don't pay attention to the news, dont pay attention to the Presidency, dont even know the President's accomplishments and failures, barely or dont know the branches of government, dont know much about politics and act solely on feelings and/or misinformation.

Gas $4.00 a gallon? I'm voting for Trump.