Kamala Harris Dancing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
raw-wwe.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Whitmer, Newsome or the Kentucky governor are the names I’ve heard. I think everyone else is a longshot including Kamala.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It has to be Kamala. Vice President is the only person who can legally inherit the president's shyt....in this case over 200mil and all the campaign staff.

This.

There is no way to transfer the Biden/Harris campaign apparatus over to anyone else but Kamala. Leaving aside all the RNC roadblocks that would be thrown up to keep anyone not named Biden/Harris off the ballot, since it is well past every FEC/state/primary deadline to register.

Campaign staff on the ground? Work for Biden/Harris campaign. Leases for office space? Under Biden/Harris campaign. Donor lists? Biden/Harris campaign. Volunteer lists? Biden/Harris campaign. Vendor contracts? Biden/Harris campaign. TV ad time? Biden/Harris campaign. Bank accounts? Biden/Harris campaign. Donor dollars? Biden/Harris campaign. Voter targeting data? That's out the door now, you have a new candidate.

There is no world where this works for anyone but Kamala Harris. Anyone else would be starting impossibly behind.

We need to stop with this fantasy.

Daps
i don’t think, as november nears, the public will place much stock on biden’s rumored cognitive decline when weighing it against the prospect of trump and his death cult taking office.

climate change alone makes a second trump presidency a national security risk. he can’t be allowed to win. i fully expect enough of the electorate to grasp this before election night.

:francis:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
i don’t think, as november nears, the public will place much stock on biden’s rumored cognitive decline when weighing it against the prospect of trump and his death cult taking office.

climate change alone makes a second trump presidency a national security risk. he can’t be allowed to win. i fully expect enough of the electorate to grasp this before election night.

:francis:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:man you have more faith in people than necessary