Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s bullshyt.

The reason why the Democrats forced Biden to run is because they KNEW Sanders would win and wanted to kill the progressive movement before it started.

Completely agree,although I was pulling for Elizabeth Warren if somebody was going to win.

But people were so upset at Trump,i have no reason to think Bernie wasnt popular enough to pull it out. Nobody LOVED Joe Biden at the time irrc.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
They need to put a blade to his throat.
fukk outta here
:unimpressed: you understand im literally trolling these maga both sider bytches right?
I put fukking ?? In the title if you knew how to read u’d get it by now
Just chill out

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
An emergency primary man. How is this not best for the country, the media, talking points, interest, ect.

I also think Jasmine Crockett can sneak her way into the candidate if she was pushed to join the emergency primary.
Don't misunderstand, right now is the worst time for this.
But tbf to Biden, he should not have run again and dems should have had a stronger candidate ready.
Who? Idk. I think if Gavin stepped in in January he would have a good chance but I think he was waiting until next cycle.

Say what you want, Biden was not a good look at the debate. Especially when you remember...

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:
I'm worried the dems don't have a stronger candidate. A 2020 repeat was not what this cycle should have been.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Imma’ need a source that’s not a freaky ass Cac.
full

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People saying they are not going to believe Bill O'Reiley, have you not been paying attention to the news at all? This has been the talk of the town lately...
At this point, I don't doubt this will happen, even willing to put up a ban bet on it.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
But tbf to Biden, he should not have run again and dems should have had a stronger candidate ready.
Who? Idk. I think if Gavin stepped in in January he would have a good chance but I think he was waiting until next cycle.

Say what you want, Biden was not a good look at the debate. Especially when you remember...

I'm worried the dems don't have a stronger candidate. A 2020 repeat was not what this cycle should have been.

Yep trump should’ve gotten impeached

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:unimpressed: you understand im literally trolling these maga both sider bytches right?
I put fukking ?? In the title if you knew how to read u’d get it by now
Just chill out
Somebody else said that in another thread and I been using it every chance I get :laff:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's why people shouldn't keep bytching and complaining about him losing if you they weren't going to support him in the primaries to give him the nod.

One is just as important as the other.
People are upset with the way the DNC handled it. The DNC, CNN, MSNBC all colluded to attack Bernie. There goal is to keep the democratic party moderate. The main viewership for those two channels are older people and they are they main voting block in the primaries. So all they saw from 99% of the panelists and anchors was how Bernie can't win and how unrealistic his policies are. Even in 2020 when the shyt Bernie was talking about in 2016 with policing, healthcare, income inequality, housing, and the environment all came to ahead they still came talking some nonsense about how Biden can talk across the aisle :beli:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Completely agree,although I was pulling for Elizabeth Warren if somebody was going to win.

But people were so upset at Trump,i have no reason to think Bernie wasnt popular enough to pull it out. Nobody LOVED Joe Biden at the time irrc.
Joe was at the bottom of the pack until the word was put out to get behind Biden and stop Bernie

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Gavin is a great speaker. I just watched the Desantis debates, he embarrassed that pink bytch. Like, not even close.

But, hrs questionable as a billionaire, smashed his mans wife, ect. I definitely think he can connect with black folks, and I doubt WE would be turned off by his mistakes. White people might not feel the same doe.

Jasmine is gifted enough to slap a high % of white folks out of voting against their own interests. And I'm sure she'd directly say fukk Israel. Which once again, would lock you up for 2 elections. Gavin won't do that.

Israel are the oppressors or multiple folks around the whole world. We all share the same oppressor.