• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
This stuff is starting to irritate me

Our grandparents and great grandparents saw racism on a level this generation has not seen yet. They weren’t sitting around scared about who was or wasn’t going to be president. You want to talk about a Supreme Court? You had ones where every member was conservative by todays standards, not a majority. They was watching influential senators on TV talking about “segregation forever” and showing kids being spit on going to school. What some crackers get on TV and say some slick stuff and you ready to plan like Batman?

I wonder about some of yall. Grow some nuts.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Psyop :mjlol: you just watched Mr. Maggoo blubber his way through a PRESIDENTIAL debate like he got lost on the way to a pudding machine in an old folks home. Anyone saying "vote Biden" is a secret republican agent now??? :mjlol:

Biden is DONE, and unless he bows out he's taking the whole party down with him. Only insiders are trying to spin that that dotard will win. He's statistically tied with a FELON

i just heard trump lie his ass off about damn near everything. if biden was in a coma i'd vote for him because it's better than the alternative.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The people around Biden have to show more strength this year.Be more outspoken.Show that the whole party has a plan and it won’t just be Biden they are voting for but everyone together.Show they have strong people to fall back on.
They don't have a plan. If they had a plan they wouldn't be scrambling and possibly losing to a complete fool.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
i just heard trump lie his ass off about damn near everything. if biden was in a coma i'd vote for him because it's better than the alternative.
yeah we know that. People didn't show up for Hillary you think they're showing up for Biden now? This is what insiders can never understand, staying home is an option for voters.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Real sht, Biden needs to secure the borders. I hear he proposed a immigration plan, but the Dems rejected it bc they want Trump to do it. If that's true Biden should have brought that up

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
“No soy negro, soy americano, papi.”

IMG-8819.jpg

*joking