• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump ain't winning no damn election. They are not going to vote a convicted felon into the White House, who also stole State secrets and tried to overthrow the government.

If people look at the polls after the debate nothing changed. So that means that people would vote for a tree stump before voting for Trump. Democrats love to panic.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Real sht, Biden needs to secure the borders. I hear he proposed a immigration plan, but the Dems rejected it bc they want Trump to do it. If that's true Biden should have brought that up
I think your information is a bit outdated lol.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This stuff is starting to irritate me

Our grandparents and great grandparents saw racism on a level this generation has not seen yet. They weren’t sitting around scared about who was or wasn’t going to be president. You want to talk about a Supreme Court? You had ones where every member was conservative by todays standards, not a majority. They was watching influential senators on TV talking about “segregation forever” and showing kids being spit on going to school. What some crackers get on TV and say some slick stuff and you ready to plan like Batman?

I wonder about some of yall. Grow some nuts.

Reminds me of this being a thing in the 2000s:

1200px-Hsas-chart_with_header.svg.png

shyt could have been on high red with a bullet, didn't stop the marsupial from going to the corner store to get a loosie for moms, wings and a egg roll :francis: .

I'm tired of being afraid of politicians and these doom and gloom situations, when we damn near survived one of the worst times to be a human.

The great poet once said this and folks thought he was a whiny cac with a smoking problem:

TEUUMUCHNEUWS

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Cause I'm sure he's gonna pass through the 2025 project.

How do you plan to survive the coming Reich?
Guarantee that politicians start getting dropped (in white cities also, probably more) if they start enforcing that shyt. This is America, and although people are dumb and disconnected, as soon as it starts hitting every day people, people will start shooting.

First time the military is sent to a protest, and people get killed, the lesson from that is, just hit the people in power. Rather you send 20,000 protestors to do it or you catch them in a parking lot, we all got guns, unlike the other nations to get taken over by a pink bytch.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nazis we’re integrated into the countries underlying control structure after the war, they we’re financed by American agents from inception, the fourth Reich started some time ago mostly operating through diplomatic subversion through global institutions like the imf, un and world bank to usher in the globalist paradigm

The success of the pandemic was a hallmark, culminating the post war era and facade it paraded.

2016 was the start of a predetermined regime change, all the manufactured chaos and destabilization since then is simply a product of a multilateral operation, but go cast your vote if you think it matters, it doesn’t

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
dems use the holocaust ad hominem entirely too much
They use Hitler comments that were referenced by right wing mfers, including Trump who has quoted multiple lines
:dahell:

They have not a single time used Holocaust ad hominisim. To reference the Holocaust, you would need an actual situation here to compare it to.

Mentioning Trump being a Hitler dikk sucker is not Holocaust ad hominisim my guy. Wtf

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Israel basically sabotaged Joe. Before the war.. he was almost solid for 2nd term :yeshrug:

Plus he kept giving them weapons & shyt :skip:

It demoralized his base supporters. Its over :francis:
every president is Israel's bytch. Don't let Trump fool you.

They control the banks around the fukkin planet, especially here in the US. They also run most major media outlets.

No jewish support =/= no presidency.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Black people please go on wikipedia and see trump judicial appointments he appointed to life tenures, alot are hardened anti black racists and corporate hacks that will rule for corporations any day and never give black people any justice in court. This judges stay on the bench for 40-50 years we cant risk trump second tenure and getting to further pack the court, just 1 term, roe vs wade was found unconstitutional, affirmative action dismantled, homelessness criminalized, they have made it easier for pollutants to poison the environment, this folks are pure evil and they are laser focused on their white supremacist pro white corporate agenda, we cant afford to play this games. biden has to win for the sake of black progress in this country. Another 200 federal judges and supreme court selections by trump will ensure black people are an underclass for several decades and possibly centuries.

b bu but #BothSides :dwillhuh:

only one of these sides wants to the us into fascist state

Daps
i don’t believe trump will win, but in the event he does, you all will see that trump and his movement are paper tigers.

"Paper tiger" is a calque of the Chinese phrase zhǐlǎohǔ (simplified Chinese: 纸老虎; traditional Chinese: 紙老虎). The term refers to something or someone that claims or appears to be powerful or threatening but is actually ineffectual and unable to withstand challenge.

:francis: