• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he's gonna win. I think Kamala is going to win.

I just want Kamala to beat him by a large margin to send a message to his MAGAt base.

I hope you’re right, but I think there’s just too many people who don’t care that trump is such a bad candidate and the way he’s moving it seems like he has some shyt uo his sleeve.

He should have no chance and yet where we are. He’s a traitor, a liar, vindictive, evil c*nt and yet we have so many supporting him. He’s exposing his demonic Americans are.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I think Trump got this.
I think he does.

This hurricane situation is bad on her.

Why would anyone need to call her, she's not the President, but she made the shyt about her plus she never called them folks until now.

She needs votes.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he does.

Why would anyone need to call her, she's not the President, but she made the shyt about her plus she never called them folks until now.

She needs votes.

How does it look bad on her? But this is why trump will win. They politicized this shyt and have made everything her fault.

Republicans rely on their ignorant base to not only believe the lies, but spread them.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I think he does.

She needs votes.
Trump gave Covid test kits to Putin during the pandemic when Americans were desperate to get them. No problem

Phone call about a hurricane? This is a real big problem

Can't wait for this insanity to stop. :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the shyt I’m talking about. Thry let everything slide for this fukk and then try to nail her on some bullshyt. These people have no moral compass.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump gave Covid test kits to Putin during the pandemic when Americans were desperate to get them. No problem

It’s frustrating.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
How does it look bad on her? But this is why trump will win. They politicized this shyt and have made everything her fault.

Republicans rely on their ignorant base to not only believe the lies, but spread them.

She's gonna to lose because folks aint fukking with her, it's just aint the Reps, it's the Muslims in those swing states, the black folks on the grassroots, the Latinos, the young ones, it's a slew of factors on why she could lose.

She's not a strong candidate for folks who are not reps to support.

She stated that the Desantis breh didn't call her or something, stop playing political games when in fact, she's not the President

She didn't go down to FL for any other hurricane in her tenure but now she's so concerned. Them folks see right through that and Desantis called her out on the ABC morning show.

Then Biden stated that him and DeSantis been in talks, and he has everything he needs. That's not a good look on Kamala when your boss states that they have been already talking, plus the fact that she is not the President, they don't need to ask her for nothing.

That's like the governor for New Orleans during Katrina trying to reach out to the VP at the time dikk Chaney? He getting on TV saying his calls weren't accepted or some shyt.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Let's be completely honest, you just finding out that information about trump giving kits to Putin, folks didn't know, and didn't give a shyt then and many don't give a shyt now, it's not enough for folks to be like "dayum, I guess I will vote for Kamala" lol.

These "oh Trump did this yall" doesn't move the needle for the folks who are not fukking with Kamala breh. The shyt is old news to be honest. I can see Biden using these old ass reasons but kamala? No. The shyt is dead

Kamala just hasn't done more to gain folks trust to get their vote. Trump in this situation doesn't have to do much but breath air and not get shot.

Honestly I don't think Desantis even tried calling Kamala, in which why should he? She's not the President. He got in touch with the right person which is Biden.

I don't know why she was even yapping about him not receiving her calls, she hasn't called before :mjlol: Them people just had a hurricane a week ago and she didn't reach out but now all of a sudden,:mjlol: she cares GTFOH

She needs to worry about that Isreal Leader who don't respect her, he hasn't listened to a dayum thing she or Biden has said, but she has to right to say that the leaders play Trump :mjlol:

Kamala can't control any of her allies, his ass won't listen to her, what make folks think them sand leaders over there who are not her ally will listen to her demands.

Other Leaders are watching this shyt and they see no backbone in her :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's be completely honest, you just finding out that information about trump giving kits to Putin, folks didn't know, and didn't give a shyt then and many don't give a shyt now, it's not enough for folks to be like "dayum, I guess I will vote for Kamala" lol.

These "oh Trump did this yall" doesn't move the needle for the folks who are not fukking with Kamala breh. The shyt is old news to be honest. I can see Biden using these old ass reasons but kamala? No. The shyt is dead

Kamala just hasn't done more to gain folks trust to get their vote. Trump in this situation doesn't have to do much but breath air and not get shot.

Honestly I don't think Desantis even tried calling Kamala, in which why should he? She's not the President. He got in touch with the right person which is Biden.

I don't know why she was even yapping about him not receiving her calls, she hasn't called before :mjlol: Them people just had a hurricane a week ago and she didn't reach out but now all of a sudden,:mjlol: she cares GTFOH

She needs to worry about that Isreal Leader who don't respect her, he hasn't listened to a dayum thing she or Biden has said, but she has to right to say that the leaders play Trump :mjlol:

Kamala can't control any of her allies, his ass won't listen to her, what make folks think them sand leaders over there who are not her ally will listen to her demands.

Other Leaders are watching this shyt and they see no backbone in her :mjlol:

I agree that all these bad things trump does will not sway voters, but it’s not because of Kamala. Trump has their vote no matter what.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's gonna to lose because folks aint fukking with her, it's just aint the Reps, it's the Muslims in those swing states, the black folks on the grassroots, the Latinos, the young ones, it's a slew of factors on why she could lose.

She's not a strong candidate for folks who are not reps to support.

She stated that the Desantis breh didn't call her or something, stop playing political games when in fact, she's not the President

She didn't go down to FL for any other hurricane in her tenure but now she's so concerned. Them folks see right through that and Desantis called her out on the ABC morning show.

Then Biden stated that him and DeSantis been in talks, and he has everything he needs. That's not a good look on Kamala when your boss states that they have been already talking, plus the fact that she is not the President, they don't need to ask her for nothing.

That's like the governor for New Orleans during Katrina trying to reach out to the VP at the time dikk Chaney? He getting on TV saying his calls weren't accepted or some shyt.

Trump isn’t a strong candidate either. Kamala is not winning because she’s a black woman. The end.

All that other snit you said is meaningless. If she did everything perfectly, there would be no change. You know this so why bullshyt?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Trump isn’t a strong candidate either. Kamala is not winning because she’s a black woman. The end.

All that other snit you said is meaningless. If she did everything perfectly, there would be no change. You know this so why bullshyt?

Never said he wasn't a strong candidate.

The shyt you was saying about reps and lies was meaningless as well.

I would disagree, she did everything perfect, she walks in.