• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
The West Virginia House has introduced a resolution that lays the foundation for the state to officially reject the national presidential election results in the case they suspect fraud in a Democratic victory.

This is how democracy dies.

Error

2/2
Further, the resolution includes language that it is apparent fraud is already taking place via illegal immigrants registering to vote.

The resolution states the Secretary of State, Attorney General and WV Legislature can unilaterally determine fraud too reject the results

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GZSxskkWEAAT-7d.png

GZSxzxRXEAAEIAi.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/5
Here's the transcript of tonight's special @60Minutes broadcast with Kamala Harris and Tim Walz: Kamala Harris makes the case in 60 Minutes interview for why she should be president

2/5
Whitaker: So many Americans are "supporting Donald Trump, a man you have called a racist. How do you bridge that seemingly unbridgeable gap?"

Harris: "I believe that the people of America want a leader who's not tryin' to divide us and demean..."

3/5
Harris shares new details about her gun ownership – she says she has a Glock and has fired it at a shooting range – "of course I have"

GZU5yPhXEAAMm8c.png

4/5
Here's how Harris reacts to Trump backing out of his @60Minutes interview: "If he is not gonna give your viewers the ability to have a meaningful, thoughtful conversation, question and answer with you, then watch his rallies..."

GZU58j9W8AAwLBl.png

5/5
During tonight's special on CBS, @ScottPelley brings the receipts, so to speak, about Trump cancelling on the show. The campaign said "nothing was ever scheduled or locked in," but Pelley indicates otherwise How 60 Minutes found out Donald Trump would not participate in an election special

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@AmericanEthical
Elon Musk is suppressing my account. I want every Floridian to see this. /search?q=#fema /search?q=#HurricaneHelene /search?q=#hurricaneMiltom /search?q=#florida

2/11
@AmericanEthical
“Fun”. That what this maga bytch calls uprooting and destroying people’s lives. Sick!

3/11
@AmericanEthical

[Quoted tweet]
As FEMA continues to work tirelessly to help those impacted by Helene and prepares to help those, likely in my area, as Hurricane Milton comes barreling towards us, here is a reminder of the Republicans Who Voted Against FEMA Funding Before Helene Hit.

Don’t let them live it down.

GZSC2xRXIAAXZTw.jpg

4/11
@AmericanEthical

[Quoted tweet]
I owe my Trump-supporting friends an apology. I’ve been critical of the Trump presidency these last four years, and am still exhausted from the experience. But to be fair, President Trump wasn’t that bad, other than

5/11
@AmericanEthical

6/11
@AlanSmitheeDGA
He's doing that to everyone who tells the truth and doesn't spread MAGA propaganda.

7/11
@AmericanEthical
Exactly. Please share

8/11
@copecounselor
Why do all these anti MAGA people look like used toilet paper ?

9/11
@AmericanEthical
This you?

GZSGV87aYAAhZWu.jpg

10/11
@copecounselor
Fix the mold on your house loser it’s affecting your brain

11/11
@DabsterDr
Democrats were all over X telling our government not to help Florida or any other red state because "they don't believe in communism" before the storm even hit.

The presidential immunity was not for Trumps own gain.

The Democrats have weaponized, the DOJ to go after their political rivals, the supreme courts had no other fukking option but to step in and stop it before real issues start to flair up from this shyt show of an administration.

Abortion rates are up 11%

1,030,000 last year alone.

We are on track for 2,000,000 this year.

You all need to wake the fukk up!!!!!!!

Kamala is smuggling and trafficking young children into our country to convicted sex offenders and rapist.

150+ Democrats refused to sign a bill that would deport illigals that rape women and young children.

400,000 chidren have gone missing within 30 days of being dropped off in a random location.

Some reported to be turned over to sex rings and slave labor to work off their debts.

🖕😶🖕

🇺🇲MAGA🇺🇲
🇺🇲MAHA🇺🇲
TRUMP2024

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
On one hand, I'm kind of glad that election talk has taken a backseat in the last week and a half, but on the other, it had to take a backseat due to the unfortunate circumstances of Helene's aftermath.
I was thinking just now, if these hurricanes will go down as the October surprise of this election? Trump always needs to be in the news, it's his oxygen and the disasters are sucking away all his attention and focusing it on more important things than an elderly man with 70+ years of grievance