Daps

1/11
@carlquintanilla
That’s some lede, via @politico:

@kyledcheney
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/10/02/jack-smith-trump-case-00182258

2/11
@FrancisOKC
Republicans knew this and still backed him to be their nominee *checks notes* in the next election

3/11
@Tired_Nonsense_
That must be why he turned on her. Trump only likes you if you do what he says. Anyone who refuses him is immediately his enemy. He's a crybaby bytch manchild.

4/11
@MichaelGuy1979
Carl my gay uncle called, he wants his expressions back!

5/11
@bfry1981
Even before these revelations, I noted in early February 2021 that it was obvious Trump was trying to steal the election, overthrow the government and violently, if necessary, to stop the transfer of power to Biden. Trump is unfit for any office https://realcontextnews.com/trumps-impeachment-trial-exceedingly-simple-no-excuse-not-to-convict/

6/11
@fulminarey
What 🤣

[Quoted tweet]
Soft comfortable shirt. I've gotten so many high-fives wearing this shirt and people asking where to get it.
I got it from here 👇
teezily.com/stores/kmmi

7/11
@MayetSadat
I feel so impressed with the wonderful work well done. I took a risk to give a try of $2K And I received a payment Of $20,300 within a week trade and with the help of MRS @KellyJeanine0 who traded for me. Then I promised to share her good job to anyone who is interested.

8/11
@stateof_tate
So many incredible bits. A standout:

“The through line of these efforts was deceit: the defendant’s and co-conspirators’ knowingly false claims of election fraud.”

Shocking. And I thought I was all out of shock.

9/11
@geminikang06
Yeah….lets get the November 5th and elect Harris/Walz and move on

10/11
@Larissa84403556
Old enough to remember when NBC gave Ronna a job after she got ousted from the RNC and then acted real shocked at the backlash. She was complicit.

11/11
@NorthstarJohnny
Carl, keep posting these damning facts in a font size everyone can read! Trump is unfit!

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GY6wsCLWIAEkWkn.jpg

GY64RvNWQAAei_P.jpg

GYp8-hqWwAAY3Uz.jpg

1/12
Thank you to @letsgohawksgpg for putting together a list of all of the redacted names in Jack Smith’s immunity filing unsealed by judge Tanya Chutkan today!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

GY694xDWoAEeIS5.jpg

GY694xNWQAAW1HP.jpg

2/12
I found out that @Opinion_Skinny is the author of the list of the conspirators in the Jack Smith immunity filing.

Thank you for this and sorry for misattributing credit!

She also made an update to fix some of the names and clarified that Mark Meadows played two different roles, hence why he's listed twice.

I was told that P48 is Bernie Kerik, P23 is Ray Smith, and P32 should be Kurt Robert Hilbert. Can someone confirm?

GY7LjNYWcAAL9zR.png

GY7Ljl9WoAAGGnJ.png

3/12
Here's the updated list of the conspirators in the Jack Smith immunity filing that was released by Judge Tanya Chutkan today by @Opinion_Skinny.

As mentioned before, if someone is listed twice then that means that they've played two roles in the case.

We're still trying to figure out who P75 is.

Also, if you see any errors then let us know!

GY7ZJTwXMAAUhZ7.jpg

4/12
And Ginni Thomas.

5/12
Ditto.

6/12
Well, thank you for sharing it! If anyone knows who originally wrote it let me know!

7/12
He should be in prison!!!

8/12
I know, right?!

9/12
If anyone knows who that is, let me know!

10/12
Ditto!

11/12
Here's the latest one! Who's P75, Hood?!?!
[Quoted tweet]
Here's the updated list of the conspirators in the Jack Smith immunity filing that was released by Judge Tanya Chutkan today by @Opinion_Skinny.

As mentioned before, if someone is listed twice then that means that they've played two roles in the case.

We're still trying to figure out who P75 is.

Also, if you see any errors then let us know!

GY7ZJTwXMAAUhZ7.jpg

12/12
Which ones are wrong?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

‘Make them riot’ — Trump election case judge unseals special counsel motion on immunity​

Published Wed, Oct 2 20243:53 PM EDTUpdated Wed, Oct 2 202410:43 PM EDT
Dan Mangan@_DanMangan
Kevin Breuninger@KevinWilliamB

Key Points

• A federal judge unsealed a motion by Special Counsel Jack Smith detailing the government’s evidence against former President Donald Trump in his criminal election interference case in Washington, D.C.
  • The Republican presidential nominee is charged with crimes related to his alleged effort to overturn his loss to President Joe Biden in the 2020 election.
  • The filing was made public less than five weeks before Election Day. Trump is locked in a tight presidential race against Democratic Vice President Kamala Harris.

Republican presidential nominee and former U.S. President Donald Trump makes a campaign stop at manufacturer FALK Production in Walker, Michigan, U.S. September 27, 2024.  REUTERS/Brian Snyder

Republican presidential nominee and former U.S. President Donald Trump makes a campaign stop at manufacturer FALK Production in Walker, Michigan, U.S. September 27, 2024.

Brian Snyder | Reuters

A federal judge on Wednesday unsealed a redacted motion by special counsel Jack Smith detailing evidence against former President Donald Trump in his criminal election interference case in Washington, D.C.

Smith’s 165-page filing argued that the Republican presidential nominee can still be prosecuted for his efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss, despite a Supreme Court ruling in July that Trump has presumptive immunityfor his official presidential acts.

“When the defendant lost the 2020 presidential election, he resorted to crimes to try to stay in office,” Smith wrote.

“With private co-conspirators, the defendant launched a series of increasingly desperate plans to overturn the legitimate election results in seven states that he had lost,” he wrote.

Judge Tanya Chutkan unsealed the filing less than five weeks before Trump will face Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democratic nominee, in the 2024 presidential election.

If Trump wins the election, he will have the power to order the Department of Justice to dismiss the criminal case against him.

Trump has argued that his attempts to undo President Joe Biden’s electoral victory amounted to official presidential conduct, which was shielded from prosecution by the high court’s immunity ruling.

“Not so,” Smith wrote in Wednesday’s filing. “Although the defendant was the incumbent President during the charged conspiracies, his scheme was fundamentally a private one.”

Trump “acted as a candidate when he pursued multiple criminal means to disrupt, through fraud and deceit, the government function by which votes are collected and counted,” Smith wrote. He noted that the president has “no official role” in that function.

Smith urged Chutkan to rule that Trump “must stand trial for his private crimes as would any other citizen.”

Read more CNBC politics coverage​

In response to the filing, Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung suggested, without evidence, that the timing of the release amounted to a deliberate effort to distract from Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz’s debate performance Tuesday night.

“Deranged Jack Smith and Washington DC Radical Democrats are hell-bent on weaponizing the Justice Department in an attempt to cling to power,” Cheung said, adding that the election case against Trump “should be dismissed entirely.”

Wednesday’s expansive filing laid out in detail the arguments and evidence that federal prosecutors will present if the case ever goes to trial.

Some of that evidence does not appear to have been previously reported.

For example, the filing said that on Nov. 4, 2020, a campaign employee and Trump “co-conspirator” tried to sow confusion about the vote count that was underway at the TCF Center in Detroit, which “looked unfavorable to” Trump.

The filing said that when the co-conspirator was told that a batch of votes appeared to be heavily in favor of Biden, he replied, “find a reason it isn’t,” so as to “give me options to file litigation,” adding, “even if it [is].”

When a colleague suggested to the co-conspirator that this could risk creating a scene reminiscent of the so-called “Brooks Brothers Riot” — an infamous bid to interfere with Florida’s vote-counting effort in the 2000 presidential election — the co-conspirator “responded, ‘Make them riot’ and ‘Do it!!!,’” according to the filing.

The special counsel also wrote that then-Vice President Mike Pence tried to “gradually and gently” convince Trump to accept his election loss, providing numerous examples.

On Nov. 7, 2020, as major news outlets called the race for Biden, Pence “tried to encourage” Trump to accept that the race was over, telling the president, “You took a dying political party and gave it a new lease on life,” according to the filing.

U.S. President Donald Trump arrives to speak about the 2020 U.S. presidential election results in the Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House in Washington, November 5, 2020.

President Donald Trump arrives to speak about the 2020 U.S. presidential election results in the Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House in Washington, November 5, 2020.

Carlos Barria | Reuters

And in a private lunch on Nov. 12, Pence offered Trump a potential way to save face politically and also wind down his challenges to the election results: “Don’t concede but recognize [the] process is over,” Pence told his boss, according to the filing.

Four days later at another private lunch, Pence tried to urge Trump to accept the election results and to run again in 2024, the filing said.

Trump replied, “I don’t know, 2024 is so far off,” according to the filing.

On Dec. 21, Pence “encouraged” Trump “not to look at the election ‘as a loss -- just an intermission,’” the filing said.

Later that day, Trump asked Pence in the Oval Office, “What do you think we should do?”

Pence replied that if all options were exhausted and “we still came up short,” then Trump “should ‘take a bow,’” according to the filing.

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a leading promoter of false voter fraud claims after the 2020 election, features prominently in the special counsel’s filing.

As Trump pursued long-shot lawsuits seeking to overturn his losses in key states, he “sidelined” campaign staff who told him the truth about his defeat. Instead, he increasingly turned to Giuliani, “a private attorney who was willing to falsely claim victory,” the special counsel alleged.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, personal attorney to U.S. President Donald Trump, holds up documents as he speaks about the 2020 U.S. presidential election results during a news conference in Washington, U.S., November 19, 2020.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, personal attorney to U.S. President Donald Trump, holds up documents as he speaks about the 2020 U.S. presidential election results during a news conference in Washington, U.S., November 19, 2020.

Jonathan Ernst | Reuters

Giuliani, who is referred to in the redacted filing as “CC1,” short for co-conspirator #1, occasionally made claims so patently false that they were openly rebuked by his fellow Republicans.

For instance, after Giuliani falsely claimed that Pennsylvania had collected far more completed absentee ballots than it had mailed out, Justin Riemer, then-chief counsel of the Republican National Committee, tweeted about Giuliani’s claim, writing, “This is not true.”

In a private email, Riemer expressed concern that what Giuliani and others “are doing is a joke and they are getting laughed out of court,” according to the filing.

The special counsel alleged that after Giuliani learned of Riemer’s tweet and email, the former New York City mayor called Riemer and left him a threatening voicemail.

“I really do need an explanation for what you said today because if there isn’t a good one, you should resign. Got it? So call me or Ill call the boss and get you to resign. Call me. It’d be better for you if you do,” Giuliani allegedly said.

Giuliani also urged then-RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel to fire Riemer, the filing alleged.

Riemer was subsequently “relieved of his duties,” the special counsel wrote.

Giuliani spokesman Ted Goodman called Wednesday’s filing “blatant election interference by Jack Smith, a person with a long track record of weaponizing the law for political gain.”

“This is the same prosecutor who wrongfully went after Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, in a case that was unanimously reversed by the U.S. Supreme Court. In that case, the Supreme Court rebuked Jack Smith, warning about ’the uncontrolled power of criminal prosecutors,” Goodman said in a statement to CNBC.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
How tf is something that AT MOST will be done by 25-35 people IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY a powerful policy position to attack?

As a taxpayer, idga single fukk about a policy that AT MOST will take 30$ of taxes from me in a whole year. fukk outta here nikka.
That dude is a fukking retard that shouldn't be taken seriously at all :scust:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
bytch….
YOU want voters to be over it. Why? Because it was a crime committed by predominantly white Americans. You want it to have 2 lines in the history books. Whitewashed and quickly glossed over.

[Quoted tweet]
Voters are long over January 6th. Walz and the moderators are obsessed while most Americans are focused on issues related to high prices, border security, public safety, and free speech. They are tone deaf.

2/2
In 20yrs they’ll be calling it part of “southern heritage” and doing re-enactments.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/8
It's a big day for principled conservatives who are putting the country ahead of party.

Here's a snapshot of @RepsForHarris activity in a 24-hour span. /search?q=#RepublicansForHarris

2/8
Today, Vice President Harris will campaign alongside former Congresswoman @Liz_Cheney in Ripon, Wisconsin, the birthplace of the Republican Party.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/03/politics/liz-cheney-harris-campaign-stop/index.html

3/8
Congressman Denver Riggleman is in North Carolina talking with conservatives about supporting Harris-Walz.

North Carolina is in the mix this cycle, and Republican voters will be the ones to put her over the edge.
[Quoted tweet]
I’m here in Greensboro, NC for an exciting @RepsForHarris event. I’m proud to be speaking & supporting the Harris/Walz ticket. So many former GOPers are stepping up.

But, It’s hard not to think about the devastation here in NC, TN, VA (my home), SC, GA & FL. God bless them. Heavy on my heart today.

4/8
Today, Congressman @WalshFreedom will be in Georgia with Lt. Governor @GeoffDuncanGA to campaign for Vice President Harris.

They're hosting a Country Over Party event at 6:00 PM this evening in Roswell.
GDPR Support

5/8
Former Trump administration official Stephanie Grisham @OMGrisham will be in Arizona.

She's making the case to persuadable Republicans and conservatives that this election is about the Constitution, not policy. And we cannot afford four more years of Donald Trump.

6/8
Rep. @AdamKinzinger is campaigning for Kamala Harris in Nevada today.

Yesterday, he joined the national /search?q=#RepublicansForHarris phone bank to rally Republican volunteers making calls to fellow conservatives in Pennsylvania.

GY-PMkRbEAA-8qe.jpg

7/8
On October 9th, join the next @RepsForHarris phone bank with special guest Congressman @WalshFreedom.

We'll continue making calls into critical swing states with our Republican-to-Republican call program.

Sign up: Republicans for Harris: National Virtual Phone Bank! · The Democratic National Committee

GY-RL7UbAAEhwH0.jpg

8/8
Just four days ago, @JeffFlake endorsed VP Harris: “If you have a Republican who loses an election, a free and fair election, and then tries to use the powers of the presidency to hold on to power, then that's the threshold issue.”

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@cwebbonline
WOW!!! There’s a reason Jill Stein sends all of her fire to Democrats and Kamala Harris and none to Republicans and Trump—she works with MAGA operatives.

🚨 Stein paid $100,000 to a consulting firm called Accelevate, headed by January 6 rioter suspect, Trent Pool. His firm has worked with Republican campaigns to gather signatures in Nevada. He was also paid big bucks by RFK Jr for consulting.

🔘Also in Nevada, Stein worked with Trump attorney Jay Sekulow to appeal a lawsuit after Democrats tried to block the Green Party from the ballot. The Nevada Supreme Court rejected her bid.

🔘In Wisconsin, Trump lawyer Michael D. Dean defended Stein’s ballot access after Democrats challenged her eligibility. Dean was also involved in lawsuits to overturn the 2020 election.

Stein claims to be in this race, in part, to challenge the two-party system, but she seems just fine working with Republicans to help her cause chaos. No hypocrisy here.

2/11
@cwebbonline
WSJ: Green Party candidate says she is challenging the two-party system. She also hired a consulting firm that has worked with Republicans.
https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/jill-stein-republican-support-harris-voters-5a194ebf

3/11
@cwebbonline
SALON: Jill Stein paid $100,000 to a Republican consulting firm led by a suspected January 6 rioter
Jill Stein paid $100,000 to a Republican consulting firm led by a suspected January 6 rioter

4/11
@ArtCandee
Why won’t she just go away?

5/11
@cwebbonline
Grifters gotta grift!

6/11
@sandibachom
She comes out every 4 years to syphon votes to Trump. She and Cornell West, spoke at the Free Palestine rally outside the DNC.

7/11
@mrbigg450
Jill Stein is a Russian shill.

8/11
@Ra5Rebel
America deserves leadership with integrity, not colluding politicians who seek to disrupt democracy for personal profit. /search?q=#Leadership /search?q=#Democracy /search?q=#VoteForIntegrity /search?q=#Election2024

9/11
@msgrumpybunny
In case 3rd party candidates and their handful of supporters wonder why the majority of us don’t trust them or take them seriously - maybe choose more qualified, serious candidates who aren’t tied to Putin, republicans or insurrectionists.

10/11
@quiltsbypagan
She's a Russian agent.

11/11
@leaferi
And is a Russian asset too.

GY49rLgbwAAWf-F.jpg

GY49rtkaIAAdMRx.jpg

GY49sc6bwAAZxre.jpg

1/1
Calling a Black woman on national radio “a tool for white supremacy” while paying a firm led by someone who actually did the dirty work to uphold white supremacy on Jan. 6th is nasty work.

Jill Stein is the worst kind of white woman and no one can convince me otherwise.

[Quoted tweet]
Bro

GY8MopNWEAA1edY.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
We love sharing good news! Everything You Need to Vote - Vote.org has now helped over 1.5 million people register to vote this cycle.

Every voter deserves to have a say in our democracy, which is why we will continue working relentlessly to equip voters with the information they need through Election Day. Head to Everything You Need to Vote - Vote.org to get registered to vote today! 🗳️

/search?q=#Vote /search?q=#ElectionDay /search?q=#DemocracyTakesAVillage

GY6Aqj0W0AAXc7a.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps