• Poll closed .

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
He's done!

giphy.webp

With November approaching, I hope that media outlets, including TheColi, will finally reduce their coverage of him, signaling an end to this MAGA-dominated era.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:picard:

I know shills aren't allowed to see other perspectives or in any way criticize the holy Democrats, but this was a decent clap back. Finally did a solo interview, and repeated the same non-answers from the debate verbatim:mjlol:

She's like a bad actor trying to remember her script. America is cooked, this election is ASS:gucci::russ:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Trump is a buffoon. You have a cult like following that hangs on your every word and you pretty much destabilize that by going on live television making a fool of yourself claiming Haitian immigrants are eating pets.

Think about it, this fool has stated an incalculable amount bullsht and lies and this was the one that finally broke Jay-Z's 🐫 back :russ:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Yea it doesn't matter. The MAGATs are in hiding. Expect this race to be very close.
What makes you think they’re hiding? MAGATs were hiding in 2016. Now they’re proud to be Trump supporters, it’s just that Trump doesn’t have the juice like that anymore

Daps
It will be close because of the Electoral College, but he has without a doubt made Republicans more of a minority party.
i honestly don’t think it’ll be that close.

she is leading in just about every major poll. she’s gaining ground in deep red states like arkansas and oklahoma, states she clearly won’t win, but results that point towards trump’s diminished appeal.

we haven’t yet seen much of the post-debate polling.

the vp debate is just a couple weeks away.

and while vp debates usually mean nothing, jd vance is as polarizing as tim walz is magnetizing, so the outcome of that matchup is almost certainly going to impact the polls.

the idea that this is a toss-up is a myth. it is very clearly her race to lose.

:francis:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

GOP insider predicts major Republican figure to endorse Kamala Harris in 2 to 4 weeks​

Kamala Harris waves

Some former U.S. Capitol Police officers have offered vocal support for Vice President Kamala Harris' 2024 presidential campaign. (Photo by Tomohiro Ohsumi/Getty Images)

During an appearance on MSNBC's "Way Too Early," GOP campaign consultant Susan Del Percio suggested Vice President Kamala Harris will be on the receiving end of additional endorsements from members of the Republican Party.

In particular, she suggested that a major endorsement could be in the works within two to four weeks that would be a major blow to Donald Trump.

Speaking with host Jonathan Lemire, Del Percio pointed out that she is well aware how precarious it is for any Republican to jump across the aisle considering the former president's rabid base, but that defections could be coming nonetheless.

ALSO READ: 'Hugely offensive': Dems blast 'crazy' Trump's new J6 debate claims

"It's not enough to say we don't support Trump, but take the next step and say, I'm voting for Harris. Looking at, perhaps, former President George Bush among them. What do you think?" host Lemire prompted his guest.

"I think former President Bush is a great example," she immediately replied. "Even though he said he won't be endorsing, I'm not so sure, come only two to four weeks, that maybe he changes his mind."

"But Republicans, I understand why some choose not to," she conceded. "As far as elected officials who can afford a security detail, that makes sense. But when you do that and you go after former president Trump, there is a security issue for your family that is very serious."

bnew

Veteran
Daps

:picard:

I know shills aren't allowed to see other perspectives or in any way criticize the holy Democrats, but this was a decent clap back. Finally did a solo interview, and repeated the same non-answers from the debate verbatim:mjlol:

She's like a bad actor trying to remember her script. America is cooked, this election is ASS:gucci::russ:

what other perspective do black folks need to know other than trump being supported by the klan and every single white nationalist orgs, police union in the country? :jbhmm:

zero clicks :stopitslime: