Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

that guy

Superstar
Daps
But she grew up in Cali. I had African friends who were born here, but still could speak with an accent when they wanted to. We’ve never heard her use an Indian accent at all.
She spent 5-6 years in Cali. Don’t listen to these dumb shills regurgitating pandering propaganda. She spent about half her life in Cali and the other in Canada around majority white people. Yet they keep lying saying she was “born and raised” in Oakland.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
lol at people really falling for this whole thing.

a56.gif

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Folks is really focusing on whether a presidential candidate has a southern accent or his "black" enough...

Motherfukkas really have their priorities all f*cked up :snoop:
It's the same GOP playbook. Get enough low information black voters to buy into the distractions and then it looks like a legitimate thing all of a sudden.

Now where is that Venezuelan migrant caravan heading to next ? :mjgrin:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
She speaks a certain way when she has a calm tone.

She speaks a certain way with a more excited tone.

This sounds like the average change up of any older black woman.

You don’t notice the difference in “excitement” between the two takes?

Are you even black?

Your mom talks with the same inflection when she calm vs raised voice?
juelz-talking.gif

:mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
American politics is a joke. I don't care who you're favorite rapper is. I don't care how you prepare your greens. I don't want to have a beer with you. I don't care if you smoked weed but didn't inhale. What are you going to do to make the lives of the people in this country better?

To the UK, Canadian, and other foreign posters, do y'all get caught up in the foolishness like we Americans do?:unimpressed:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
lol. These dude in here really don’t even know what a southern accent sounds like.
That wasn’t no damn southern accent. Why would she need to put on a southern accent for a room of mostly white people in Detroit?
:heh:
Smart Dumb Post made manifest.
white boy finally showin out

:ahh:
What I said was self-evident and readily apparent on the surface, even if you're minimally perceptive, but the election year cognitive dissonance associated with partisan pom-pom waving makes that hard to see. Sad.

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What I said was self-evident and readily apparent on the surface, even if you're minimally perceptive, but the election year cognitive dissonance associated with partisan pom-pom waving makes that hard to see. Sad.
i got family from the south

my mom is from the south...

kamala don't sound southern at all...

there's not much else to discuss

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
i got family from the south

my mom is from the south...

kamala don't sound southern at all...

there's not much else to discuss
So we're gonna grasp at straws here?

Your cognitive dissonance is my only concern in this

... So you hear no difference in dialect? It's the same ... And this is not something she is known for doing over and over through the years

This election will come and go, and there will be another one

Your credibility will not come back around in the same way

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
American politics is a joke. I don't care who you're favorite rapper is. I don't care how you prepare your greens. I don't want to have a beer with you. I don't care if you smoked weed but didn't inhale. What are you going to do to make the lives of the people in this country better?

To the UK, Canadian, and other foreign posters, do y'all get caught up in the foolishness like we Americans do?:unimpressed:

It's not only American politics that is like this, we don't notice it as much cause their campaign seasons usually under 3 months

Canada for instance has an election season that last 36 days
UK's is only 60
India's election is probably the longest in terms of days voting from April to June

but they (politicians) conduct themselves in similar manners. They do it because that's the audience.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
trump promising to set back everyone except rich whites and thecoli laughs at his jokes.

kamala sneezes the wrong way and they shyt all over her.

THIS ISNT ABOUT KAMALA. Id vote for a golden sheppard over trump.

jesus christ both siders and people grading Drumpf on a curve piss me off.