2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:camby:

this is why its hard to take some of yall on here serious … your whole argument was about the lack of passing yards from Lamar and I gave you a QB in the playoffs his first three games - that threw for less passing yrds then Lamar AFC championship game
And that QB was noted for looking more like a game manager than world beater during the AFC gauntlet while his defense locked everything down.

It's better for someone to take me serious than you while running around calling anybody white for any critique of Lamar.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Lions actually won games vs quality teams and finished the 2022 season 5-1 and prevented their divisional rivals from going to the playoffs.

The Bears couldnt do that and finished 7-10.

apples and oranges

Cmon bruh. They don’t have to perfectly mirror each other for the comp to be valid. Bears finished 5-3, and 7-10 overall. That’s with 4 games of Tyson Bagent and only a half season of Sweat

And they did beat a quality team….the Lions :wtf:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Cmon bruh. They don’t have to perfectly mirror each other for the comp to be valid. Bears finished 5-3, and 7-10 overall. That’s with 4 games of Tyson Bagent and only a half season of Sweat

And they did beat a quality team….the Lions :wtf:

They beat one damn team, wow. Amazing. They sure are stacked and ready to make a playoff push with no QB, WR, defense or o line :dead:

Oh wait the draft fixes that right? :comeon:

This nikka really said the Bears are a stacked team....i cant :dead:

The only teams worth a damn in that division are Packers and Lions. Vikings arent too far off if they can find a QB

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Welp, there goes Mike Will. If your team needs a deep threat you think you can keep healthy, might be worth a look.

The question isn't the talent, but the health. That guy can high point and make difficult grabs like nothing. Mike Will Made It was a thing for a reason.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
U dunno wtf they gonna do with that #1 pick. Even if they take Caleb, its not a sure thing he is even good in the NFL. Their O line trash regardless how u wanna blame Fields. No one fears the Bears D. They are easily to move and score on regardless of the last 7 games or whatever ESPN narrative u trying to use. Also, just becasue their D finished strong, doesnt translate or transition to next year. You are basically assuming things will happen and thats not how the NFL works.

They are not stacked at all. U are the only person so far who has said the Bears are stacked. Then again its the offseason so its expected. Holla at me in December when these nikkas still bottom of the barrel.

Imagine calling a team who hasnt had a winning season in 5 years stacked :pachaha:
Its the same shyt every year with these nikkas :snoop:

You emotional :umad:

Some fans are reactive. After a team blows up then you start your “analysis”. A fukking dog can do that. I’m proactive. I don’t need ESPN to spoon feed my takes. And I’m telling you now, BEFORE it happens, they are stacked. ‘We DoNt kNoW wHo ThEy tAkE’. Stop it. They are taking Caleb Williams and he bout to eat. I’ll @ you when it’s time for me to gloat :beli: