2024 NFL Offseason Thread

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
And that QB was noted for looking more like a game manager than world beater during the AFC gauntlet while his defense locked everything down.

It's better for someone to take me serious than you while running around calling anybody white for any critique of Lamar.

again, this is why u can’t be taken serious

your criticizing Lamar, for lack of passing but yet the dude who won it all , you are calling a game manager throughout the entire playoffs

and for the record I didn’t call anybody white I asked if they were

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
again, this is why u can’t be taken serious

your criticizing Lamar, for lack of passing but yet the dude who won it all , you are calling a game manager throughout the entire playoffs

and for the record I didn’t call anybody white I asked if they were
Again this is exactly why I am to be taken serious.

I didn't call Mahomes a game manager. I said he was noted by some as looking more like one than the world beater he generally is seen as. KC did not live and die by Mahomes lighting AFC defense up per usual.

And even still, the yardage posted in each game are still greater than the game this board was praising as a dominant effort. You originally posted Lamar's totals over 2 games and when I plucked that down you decided to shift to 1 specific game, in which he also had a 54% completion rate and an INT.

Asking people if they're white for any critique of Lamar is the same shìt. You aren't that corny.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
And that QB was noted for looking more like a game manager than world beater during the AFC gauntlet while his defense locked everything down.

It's better for someone to take me serious than you while running around calling anybody white for any critique of Lamar.
You forgot the red nose, clown.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Ballard is cheap and scary. Despite having an NFL GM salary I bet he drives a 2004 Toyota and feeds his family Spaghetti-Os every day.

Our only hope:

Landing Sneed would make so much sense, which is why it’s not gonna happen.
23-a78fcfe8cc13.jpg

I think Ballard’s FA approach so far is smart with us not knowing if Ant is the guy yet. But even if Richardson managed to stay healthy this past season, I find it hard to see him splurging in the off-season. It’s just not his style, as you already know. I think homie gets off on edging the Colts in a state of fringe playoff contention. That seems to be his thing.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Landing Sneed would make so much sense, which is why it’s not gonna happen.
23-a78fcfe8cc13.jpg

I think Ballard’s FA approach so far is smart with us not knowing if Ant is the guy yet. But even if Richardson managed to stay healthy this past season, I find it hard to see him splurging in the off-season. It’s just not his style, as you already know. I think homie gets off on edging the Colts in a state of fringe playoff contention. That seems to be his thing.

Sneed ain't going nowhere.

Don't do it Veach:damn:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Again this is exactly why I am to be taken serious.

I didn't call Mahomes a game manager. I said he was noted by some as looking more like one than the world beater he generally is seen as. KC did not live and die by Mahomes lighting AFC defense up per usual.

And even still, the yardage posted in each game are still greater than the game this board was praising as a dominant effort. You originally posted Lamar's totals over 2 games and when I plucked that down you decided to shift to 1 specific game, in which he also had a 54% completion rate and an INT.

Asking people if they're white for any critique of Lamar is the same shìt. You aren't that corny.

below - are your post !!!

but i’ll keep it moving … cause the goal post is ONLY moved , when it’s about Lamar

:snoop:

Underwhelming passing numbers for 2 games.

A game with less than 200 passing yards was called dominant. Lamar isn't hated on here.