2024 NFL Offseason Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
At pick 32 in this draft it’s the perfect spot to draft one and they’ll be just as good if not better than Mike Williams. I wouldn’t want Mike Williams even on a reasonable deal

You do that and add a Hollywood brown on a 1 year prove it deal. If Hollywood didn’t play thru injury last year he’d be getting a huge deal. He will be a steal
Ain't nothing guaranteed in the draft (Skyy Moore was supposed to be a draft hit). I still want them to get a WR in the draft no doubt but also want a veteran that's a known entity.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Top 10 defense full of ascending youngins - Brisker, Gordon, Stevenson. Plus likely another defender with the #9 pick. Sweat and Jaylon Johnson potential all pros

Offense DJ, Swift (& Herbert and Roschon), Kmet, Everett, likely get a WR in a deep class.

They will be like the 2022 Lions where some people are noticing they ‘kinda stacked’ :patrice: then when it all comes to the surface in another year everyone acts like they were on board all along
No QB, no Oline, no WR aside from Moore. Defense still has holes in it (far from a top 10 unit, dunno where u got that from. They were only good vs the run and thats because they had a shytty secondary and everyone threw on them. They also were 22nd in points allowed). I mean i dunno wtf u looking at. But it is the offseason where every year the Bears and some other losing ass team gets hyped so i see your point.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At pick 32 in this draft it’s the perfect spot to draft one and they’ll be just as good if not better than Mike Williams. I wouldn’t want Mike Williams even on a reasonable deal

You do that and add a Hollywood brown on a 1 year prove it deal. If Hollywood didn’t play thru injury last year he’d be getting a huge deal. He will be a steal

Patrick wins with sub par WR's. All they need are mid tier players to go with Rice and draft a WR with #1 upside (not Xavier Worthy).

Hollywood and Curtis Samuel are who I'd love them to bring in.

Teams are spending on RB's because there aren't many in this draft. WR's haven't started moving yet so with a deep WR draft these guys aren't going to get the numbers they expect. KC can wait it out and get a few at a bargain. Might have to settle for a KJ Osborn or Renfrow but they're still an upgrade.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No QB, no Oline, no WR aside from Moore. Defense still has holes in it (far from a top 10 unit, dunno where u got that from. They were only good vs the run and thats because they had a shytty secondary and everyone threw on them. They also were 22nd in points allowed). I mean i dunno wtf u looking at. But it is the offseason where every year the Bears and some other losing ass team gets hyped so i see your point.

-Caleb Williams is the QB, obviously

-A WR deep draft, that won’t be a problem.

- A better QB will improve the line. Fields made them worse. Also, they can take a tackle at 9 if they wish.

-As far as the defense I thought this was common knowledge , Sweat changed everything

They averaged 17.9 in the 8 games Sweat played. That would be 3rd in the league

-They didn’t just have a good run D, they had the #1 run D. And,no, it wasn’t just bc of limited attempts. They were 4th in ypc allowed.

Also it’s lazy to say ‘bc teams just threw on them’. That’s not how teams operate. If they could run, they would. The other teams with the least amount of rush attempts faced: 49ers, Ravens, Detroit, Buffalo, Bucs. All respected as stout run defenses. Teams don’t run on them bc they can’t