2024 NFL Offseason Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
The more seasons played, the more credits, which results in a higher dollar amount in pension for retired nfl players.
Understood but for certain brutal positions like running back the longer you play the lower your potential long term quality of life.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
that’s an average of 290 total yds … 2.5 TD …. 1 turnover = that’s comparable to his regular season ?

u white ?

do you know how ridiculous you sound with this underwhelming passing numbers

guess the QB
Wildcard rd - 262 yds
Divisional rd - 215 yds
Championship rd - 241 yds

u white ?
U dumb or just suck at math? This idiot using total yards lmao.

Divisional game - 2 passing TDs, 152 yards passing. 2 rushing TDs. Good game.

Conf. Champ game - 272 passing yards, 1TD, 1 INT, 1 lost fumble. Below average game to bad. Only could get 10 points on offense from the MVP.

He had a 61% completion perecentage which is below average.

Shall i post his post season record and numbers just to make u look more dumb?

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Think about it, this all they have for the most part. The small majority get a tv gig, the rest end up being high school/college coaches

Yeah that’s true but the end is coming anyways. And what’s an additional $1M when you’ve already made $40M+, especially after taxes. Unless of course you need the money, which many probably do.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Assuming Donte Jackson is still starter quality, that’s a helluva trade by the Steelers. It’s way easier to find a WR2 than it is a starting corner.

Especially in this draft. There’s quite a few guys who might be just as good if better than Diontae right this second (Keon Coleman, Lad Mconkey, Xavier Worthy, or AD Mitchell in round 2)

If they wanna get spicy take or move up for Brian Thomas in round 1. Pickens and Thomas :scusthov:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
not picking up that fumble, celebrating in endzone while down/losing
steelers probably wish Dionte well but kick rocks

KyW3h6b.gif
So he can be happy while being down big in a game….he came to the right team I guess….:manny:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Assuming Donte Jackson is still starter quality, that’s a helluva trade by the Steelers. It’s way easier to find a WR2 than it is a starting corner.

Especially in this draft. There’s quite a few guys who might be just as good if better than Diontae right this second (Keon Coleman, Lad Mconkey, Xavier Worthy, or AD Mitchell in round 2)

If they wanna get spicy take or move up for Brian Thomas in round 1. Pickens and Thomas :scusthov:
Donte gets burned a lot and was about to be cut…I’m surprised we got anything for him honestly…

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yo the bears kinda stacked :lupe:

And I’m gonna be so pissed when the Bears are a juggernaut and Caleb is ballin ….and Justin fields apologists gon try to say ‘they never gave him help like that’

HE’S ASS. That’s why he didn’t succeed. Dude had plenty help. Darrell Mooney getting 3/39 is a huge indictment on Fields. The league knows Mooney can ball and they know fields couldn’t do shyt with him. Mooney is gonna go off with Kirk

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Bears need to trade the pick and grab a top end WR and a offensive lineman. Fields will be fine.

BRUUÙUHH

WHY CANT THEY SEE THIS!!

you know how many damn QBs come from the later rounds.. trade back to the commanders. Pick the WR.. pick the OL with the next pick and keep the shyt fukking moving!! Drop fields next year if he shyts the bed.. They try to hype the "you gotta pay him" angle.. it's 1 year.. and no one thinks the Bears will contend this year anyway.