2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
BRUUÙUHH

WHY CANT THEY SEE THIS!!

you know how many damn QBs come from the later rounds.. trade back to the commanders. Pick the WR.. pick the OL with the next pick and keep the shyt fukking moving!! Drop fields next year if he shyts the bed.. They try to hype the "you gotta pay him" angle.. it's 1 year.. and no one thinks the Bears will contend this year anyway.
I think that would be the wise move too, but I just don’t think they want A) pick up that 5th year yet, and B) they don’t wanna extend him. It’s gonna cost them 35M+.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yo the bears kinda stacked :lupe:

And I’m gonna be so pissed when the Bears are a juggernaut and Caleb is ballin ….and Justin fields apologists gon try to say ‘they never gave him help like that’

HE’S ASS. That’s why he didn’t succeed. Dude had plenty help. Darrell Mooney getting 3/39 is a huge indictment on Fields. The league knows Mooney can ball and they know fields couldn’t do shyt with him. Mooney is gonna go off with Kirk
Bears aint stacked :dead:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I think that would be the wise move too, but I just don’t think they want A) pick up that 5th year yet, and B) they don’t wanna extend him. It’s gonna cost them 35M+.

Bro. Tua got 200..
These QBs get bread..
Just talk the L for 1 year

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about paying a WR 30+ :patrice:

I suppose they can do it because they're not paying a QB but if you're paying a QB that's going to be a problem.

Yeah, the problem is that realistically speaking, if they don't reset and invest in QB via the draft, they eventually WILL have to pay a QB if they're looking to actually win.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bears aint stacked :dead:

Top 10 defense full of ascending youngins - Brisker, Gordon, Stevenson. Plus likely another defender with the #9 pick. Sweat and Jaylon Johnson potential all pros

Offense DJ, Swift (& Herbert and Roschon), Kmet, Everett, likely get a WR in a deep class.

They will be like the 2022 Lions where some people are noticing they ‘kinda stacked’ :patrice: then when it all comes to the surface in another year everyone acts like they were on board all along

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Seems like Williams is always hurt so wouldn't want the Chiefs throwing big money at him but if they can get him for a reasonable contract would be worth it.

At pick 32 in this draft it’s the perfect spot to draft one and they’ll be just as good if not better than Mike Williams. I wouldn’t want Mike Williams even on a reasonable deal

You do that and add a Hollywood brown on a 1 year prove it deal. If Hollywood didn’t play thru injury last year he’d be getting a huge deal. He will be a steal