2024 NFL Offseason Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Do you have any idea what our pieces at OLine look like? You could throw @BucciMane out at RG with his weekend pumps and it would be an upgrade.

Seriously tho.. is he that bad? He started every game for ya'll last year. I can't see John Harbaugh accepting mediocrity. Honest opinion?
he only kept his job cause we didn’t have anyone else

hes a decent run blocker but thats about it

hes terrible at pass blocking and was 2nd in the league in penalties

hes a drive killer

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
he only kept his job cause we didn’t have anyone else

hes a decent run blocker but thats about it

hes terrible at pass blocking and was 2nd in the league in penalties

hes a drive killer
Yea I've been reading and it seems like penalties are a HUGE issue with him. To be honest tho, just having consistency on our line.. with someone who's gonna show up and play every week is a step in the right direction. I'd say we may be able to coach him up, but Keith Carter's bytch ass aint coaching shyt up. :unimpressed:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

:laff: 10m for this bum

This is what the NFL does. Sam Darnold gets a starting job after sitting on a bench as a bust. Wow.
Again Kyle Shanahan sacrificed Trey Lance to save this dudes career. Bullshyt. It ain't even about Lance or other black QBs available who could have got the chance to be a bridge QB on the Vikings. They just typically save these top picks who struggle elsewhere.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Tyrod Taylor to the Jets is the type of smart backup QB decision they outright refused to make last year when there was still time to salvage the season. They could have gone out and gotten Josh Dobbs or some other guys, all of whom would have been superior to sticking with Zach Wilson. Maybe things would still fall apart due to the bad o-line play but it was worth a shot to try. That defense was too good to just waste doing nothing with a bum ass QB everyone knew wasn't it.