kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:comeon:Lamar has plenty help stop it

They not in a rush to sign more dudes bc he ain’t gonna do shyt with it :beli:

Meaning, last year showed that they run a niche offense and he is never gonna be a traditional passer. They were top 3 in ppg with Zay flowers as their WR1. So big money on a WR1 would not be a good investment. Especially when the only one out there is Calvin Ridley. Ridley just showed he’s not realty a 1

As far as RB it’s already smart NOT to pay a RB, and even moreso for Bmore considering their system is plug n play.

Drafting a Trey benson, Johnathan Brooks, Jaylen wright >>>> spending on a FA RB.

Stop it. nikka is a playoff loser at this point until he gets past that

He just won his 2nd MVP and 13 games (14 if they would have played the starters). What more does he need?

:snoop:

all of y’all … just proved my point
i really don’t understand why Lamar is the most hated

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Kirk has one won playoff game in his entire career and is considerably older than Baker coming off an ACL injury.
The injury is a legitimate concern, but Kirk was never a mobile QB anyway. Achilles tears apparently aren't the same career ending injuries they used to be (mainly seen in basketball with a lot more running at every position versus a pocket passer).

Between Cousins and Rodgers we'll get 2 aged QBs to tell us how it goes. One All-Timer who's 40 vs the good QB who's 5 years younger.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Kwesi wheelin and dealin

Great call letting Cousins walk

Not his QB coming off Achilles and since he’s an analytics Breh said wait all that money for 2 games playoff wins in 6 years no thanks

Time to start over fresh at QB position and those two defensive line moves are a great start

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:snoop:

all of y’all … just proved my point
i really don’t understand why Lamar is the most hated
I dont hate him. I supported that nikka since his rookie season. Im just telling u how it is. He balled during the season and sucked in the playoffs...again.

At some point u gotta hold him responsible

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I dont hate him. I supported that nikka since his rookie season. Im just telling u how it is. He balled during the season and sucked in the playoffs...again.

At some point u gotta hold him responsible
He was held responsible this Post season. No excuses were made. He didn’t play like he needed.