raw

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
No :mjlol:

Baker was almost a clipboard holder/if not out of the league. Kirk Cousins is a 4x Pro Bowler who in his last healthy season went 13-4.
Who were they competing with to sign him to that level of contract?

From the outside looking in, it seems like an overreaction for not trying to get Lamar last season.
It doesn't really matter. There was no world in which Daniel Jones gets the deal he got, Dak got what he got a couple years ago, and Cousins doesn't get at least that.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought the ravens would’ve jumped at a RB asap

Gus is gone JK is injury prone Mitchell is fragile
And I can’t think of the other speedy dude name but he’s a non factor

calh45

Cal
Daps
No :mjlol:

Baker was almost a clipboard holder/if not out of the league. Kirk Cousins is a 4x Pro Bowler who in his last healthy season went 13-4.

It doesn't really matter. There was no world in which Daniel Jones gets the deal he got, Dak got what he got a couple years ago, and Cousins doesn't get at least that.

It does matter though. Atlanta specifically doing it is my problem. He only serves to fukk up their draft picks for this upcoming draft, because they can't draft a QB in this draft at 8 anymore, because it'll fukk up fan dynamics when Kirk does Kirk shyt, and it'll fukk up their future draft picks because he'll put them on the cusp of playoffs each year he's healthy only to choke it away.

This draft they could've gotten Penix at 8 and had him growing/learning with London, Bijan, and Pitts plus gave the fanbase a young QB to cheer for similar to how the Texans did with CJ.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they are gonna take Drake Maye or JJ McCarthy in the 1st round

With no O-line, WR's, and only a decent RB? Only way that works is if they let Jones play most of the season and let the rookie sit.

I’ve been going back n forth on what Chicago does with #9, and now I’m like fukk it. Take Brock bowers.

Caleb
Swift
DJ
Bowers
Kmet
WR in round 3 (Roman Wilson, Xavier Legette)

Sick!

TE at pick 9 is too high.

It's not worth it especially when Kmet is solid.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It does matter though. Atlanta specifically doing it is my problem. He only serves to fukk up their draft picks for this upcoming draft, because they can't draft a QB in this draft at 8 anymore, because it'll fukk up fan dynamics when Kirk does Kirk shyt, and it'll fukk up their future draft picks because he'll put them on the cusp of playoffs each year he's healthy only to choke it away.

This draft they could've gotten Penix at 8 and had him growing/learning with London, Bijan, and Pitts plus gave the fanbase a young QB to cheer for similar to how the Texans did with CJ.
It doesn't matter. Again, based on who has gotten what already, there was no world which Cousins doesn't get ~45M~ a year.

They have a core of very young offensive weapons with no one to use them. They apparently rather have the guy who can use them now than wait/hope Penix becomes a franchise QB. Because when all those paydays come up all those weapons won't be kept and now Penix's ability to handle it will be in question.

The NFC South is a not division I'm worrying about Cousins making the playoffs in.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:francis: i really feel sorry for Lamar : it’s like a conspiracy to NOT get that man some type of offensive help :francis:
:comeon:Lamar has plenty help stop it

They not in a rush to sign more dudes bc he ain’t gonna do shyt with it :beli:

Meaning, last year showed that they run a niche offense and he is never gonna be a traditional passer. They were top 3 in ppg with Zay flowers as their WR1. So big money on a WR1 would not be a good investment. Especially when the only one out there is Calvin Ridley. Ridley just showed he’s not realty a 1

As far as RB it’s already smart NOT to pay a RB, and even moreso for Bmore considering their system is plug n play.

Drafting a Trey benson, Johnathan Brooks, Jaylen wright >>>> spending on a FA RB.