natural blondie like goku
Daps

01334973b20fc81e226ac064d026ee66.jpg

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Glad they cut the lineup down and added Bill. Jake Cutler sucked and Channing isn’t great in this setting.

Show will be good but just wish I could watch it earlier in the week.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The concussion he got on a late hit when he was running in his second touchdown to go up 14-0? Yeah, that's why I'm giving him credit. :mjgrin:
And after Richardson left, Minshew got busy and tore the Texan's defense up. :mjlol:

If Richardson was there for the last game, might've tilted that contest too.

Either way, Indy got one last year no reason they can't get another this year. And Indy + the other AFC South teams don't have to play Miami-KC-Baltimore in a 10 day stretch.
Steichen squeezing out 9 wins with a meme QB under center is :wow:

Indy could’ve been sitting with 10 wins too had the officials not screwed them out of that one game against the Browns. But I hope Ant can stay healthy because his pocket awareness was sorely missed with Minshew at the helm last season.

Haven't really heard much talk from Houston fans over the summer so far, at least from the wise ones. Think most of them know how much this division can flip at any instant.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Glad they cut the lineup down and added Bill. Jake Cutler sucked and Channing isn’t great in this setting.

Show will be good but just wish I could watch it earlier in the week.

Bill really just needs to sit down and be Madden 2.0. He is a genius for football, inside the NFL still on showtime?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Bill really just needs to sit down and be Madden 2.0. He is a genius for football, inside the NFL still on showtime?
Na it was on CW Sports or some shyt last season which made it really hard to find in the first place.

Wish they’d just put it on YouTube but doubt the NFL allow their footage to go up anywhere 100% free of charge for viewers.
:beli:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Might be coaching the Texans in 2025 after they miss the playoffs this year.:yeshrug:.

My longshot predictions in recent years have been on the money, and the Texans missing the playoffs is on my list this year.:wow:.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Might be coaching the Texans in 2025 after they miss the playoffs this year.:yeshrug:.

My longshot predictions in recent years have been on the money, and the Texans missing the playoffs is on my list this year.:wow:.
Demeco signed a 6 year contract, regardless, I get you don’t want to see other teams succeed since the Pats dynasty is not only over, but will be relegated to the shytty 80’s/90’s version being afc East basement dwellers :umad: