2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Indy was a play away from winning it with Minshew, and won in Houston with Richardson.
Lawrence won in Houston and Jax was only a game behind in the standings.

What's so funny? Texans are the favorite but nothing that messed up schedule and a few division Ls can't even out.
With a defense devoid of anything that resembled talent not named Stingley, or Anderson. :comeon:

Tank was missing for the Colts game which would’ve easily tilted it into a not close contest.

I’m also tired of this narrative that Richardson alone came to Houston and won the game, he was in for less than a half of football before being yanked for a concussion. :beli:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
With a defense devoid of anything that resembled talent not named Stingley, or Anderson. :comeon:

Tank was missing for the Colts game which would’ve easily tilted it into a not close contest.

I’m also tired of this narrative that Richardson alone came to Houston and won the game, he was in for less than a half of football before being yanked for a concussion. :beli:

The concussion he got on a late hit when he was running in his second touchdown to go up 14-0? Yeah, that's why I'm giving him credit. :mjgrin:
And after Richardson left, Minshew got busy and tore the Texan's defense up. :mjlol:

If Richardson was there for the last game, might've tilted that contest too.

Either way, Indy got one last year no reason they can't get another this year. And Indy + the other AFC South teams don't have to play Miami-KC-Baltimore in a 10 day stretch.

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know its not nfl but breh. the US beat the fukk outta them
got me looking up players on the team now