2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of all the RBs in the world to get a LTE, he's probably the last one I would think to extend

Maybe the Pats are way under the cap and need to spend to hit the salary floor?
Yeah especially when he was splitting carries with Zeke last year.
They definitely had a ton of cap room since FAs didn't want to sign and its essentially a two year deal that they can burn on keeping their own

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Yeah especially when he was splitting carries with Zeke last year.
They definitely had a ton of cap room since FAs didn't want to sign and its essentially a two year deal that they can burn on keeping their own
Plus they won't have to pay a QB any real money for quite a while, even if Maye works out

premier58

All Star
Daps
Idk, he had Jimmy G and Lance looking serviceable as well. Every single qb he’s worked with has been in the pro bowl. Matty ice, Matt fkn Schaub, the list is endless on him squeezing every ounce of talent out of mediocrity.
When did Lance ever look servicable? Matt Ryan had great years before Shanahan and ever mustered one last great season, after him. He led ATL to the No.1 seed, pre Shanahan. He was also the first QB to defeat the LOB in the playoffs. He was a controversial, game ending call away from going to SB47. Matt Schaub was balling as a backup in ATL. He just needed an opportunity. Jimmy G was solid to good under Shanny, but never in MVP talks like Brock is.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
When did Lance ever look servicable? Matt Ryan had great years before Shanahan and ever mustered one last great season, after him. He led ATL to the No.1 seed, pre Shanahan. He was also the first QB to defeat the LOB in the playoffs. He was a controversial, game ending call away from going to SB47. Matt Schaub was balling as a backup in ATL. He just needed an opportunity. Jimmy G was solid to good under Shanny, but never in MVP talks like Brock is.
That is more a testament to Shanahan getting better with more experience. Shanahan was our coordinator here in Houston for Schaubs best year and Andre Johnson statistical best season. Matty just kept the tools Shanahan gave him to continue success (somewhat) but it was obvious he would’ve had even more success if Shanahan stayed put in ATL.

premier58

All Star
Daps
That is more a testament to Shanahan getting better with more experience. Shanahan was our coordinator here in Houston for Schaubs best year and Andre Johnson statistical best season. Matty just kept the tools Shanahan gave him to continue success (somewhat) but it was obvious he would’ve had even more success if Shanahan stayed put in ATL.
I hear where youre coming from, but Matty Ice was a very good QB pre Shanny. Its not like he was a non entity. Shanny definitely did his thing in Houston, but Schaub was considered a real good prospecr as a backup in ATL. Lance never did anything under Shanny, same with Nick Mullens. Purdy is legitimately very good. Shanny helps, of course, but Purdy is the real deal. I dont care about where he was drafted, because you have to be talented to be amongst even the top 250. In a country, where football is king.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
448866926_10227715328803433_1282609459352763619_n.jpg

giphy.gif

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
-Browns are my AFC sleeper pick.

-Texans are missing the playoffs

-Henry is rushing for 1,200 yards.

My longshot picks that will come to fruition.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Shedeur /SLASH/ Sanders

should be the #1.) Overall draft pick in the NFL Draft when he comes out of college in my opinion @Slaimon Khan Shah!

U dictionary?

Shedeur/SLASH/ Sanders = My son @Slaimon Khan Shah

I @Slaimon Khan Shah named Shedeur Sanders his name SLASH

Kordell Stewart CU Buffs

U Dictionary?

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
You seriously think Richardson, Lawrence, or Levi’s are going to win the AFC South?! :mjlol:

I can’t take your clown ass seriously :deadrose:

Indy was a play away from winning it with Minshew, and won in Houston with Richardson.
Lawrence won in Houston and Jax was only a game behind in the standings.

What's so funny? Texans are the favorite but nothing that messed up schedule and a few division Ls can't even out.