2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

It’s gonna be a lotta slow singin, and flower bringin, when Mahomes arm get to slingin
jXasSvu.png

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Chiefs should still be very good, but I can't believe they moved Hill. As I've said for years, I'll take him over any other WR in this league. He puts fear into DB's that no other player does.

I do think the Raiders may be the biggest threat in that division to the Chiefs though.:yeshrug:.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chiefs should still be very good, but I can't believe they moved Hill. As I've said for years, I'll take him over any other WR in this league. He puts fear into DB's that no other player does.

I do think the Raiders may be the biggest threat in that division to the Chiefs though.:yeshrug:.

We now have the highest cap space after trading him. Plus he wanted to be paid more than Devante and didn’t want want to be here.

it is what it is

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You don’t think so? Why not?
Watching him, he excelled versus guys who could only start at the schools they were at. Don't get it twisted, he's an athletic freak, I just don't see effort there. With all the hype he came in with, you'd think he would've been Kearse at UF or Peppers at UNC but he reminded me of Brian Burns at FSU. When he was on, he was on. But there were times you didn't know he was out there

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Cap space is nice if there are impact players to sign.

Cap space is not as great when you get to sign Hunter Henry and Jonnu Smith.:martin:.
Cap space is good when you have Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid. I'll say what i said in the other thread, we were in cap-hell paying all them Eric Berry and Justin Houston ass nikkas with Alex smith at QB. This is much better position to be in.