2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci::blessed:
Probably package some, but those rookie contracts are valuable when they hit. He’s on a roll rn, draft-wise so I imagine with all this he at least hits on some.

I was reading the Wins Above Replacement from this, compared to the Adams trade, and essentially he would have to CATASTROPHICALLY smoke the draft for the numbers to go against the trade on paper

For Kayvon Thibodeaux

:blessed:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Probably package some, but those rookie contracts are valuable when they hit. He’s on a roll rn, draft-wise so I imagine with all this he at least hits on some.

I was reading the Wins Above Replacement from this, compared to the Adams trade, and essentially he would have to CATASTROPHICALLY smoke the draft for the numbers to go against the trade on paper

:ehh:at the bolded

yeah he has a good track record in drafting (killed it last year) so you definitely have a point

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Was Gilmore a Panthers star? :ld:
Srs question I rarely ever hear about the Panthers, and damn sure wasn’t watching

I don't know about "star" :hubie:(I'm sure it's harder to be a star in the secondary for Carolina than a contender..no diss)but in the 8 or so games he played he was pretty good

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
QKX05Yp.jpg

MpCtTBd.jpg

Banners fly forever :mjgrin:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly wish we would’ve gotten Jarvis but I understand this signing.

He’s shown he really is a deep ball threat. This probably means Mecole will keep his role as the gadget, Juju will be the middle man, and MVS will be the deep guy.

Different position (not really on our team) but a big receiver in the middle is missing :mjgrin: