2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't want to play this game.:mjlit:.

I'm surprised they traded him to an AFC team though.

Pats haven’t finished better than the Chiefs since the last AFCCG you saw :wow: anything else you saying is either outdated or irrelevant :mjgrin:

If they were one receiver away I woulda been salty. As it stands, they competing with y’all, whoever doesn’t win AFCW, and Ravens/Bengals/Browns(?) for those last 3 spots.

nikkas broke off a mega contract for neither one of our SB odds to change :skip:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
[QUOTE="kdslittlebro, post: 45405180, member: 35225"]I literally know the name and that’s it. I don’t have a negative association with his name tho:yeshrug::russ:[/QUOTE]

:russ::mjlol:same lol

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Pats haven’t finished better than the Chiefs since the last AFCCG you saw :wow: anything else you saying is either outdated or irrelevant :mjgrin:

If they were one receiver away I woulda been salty. As it stands, they competing with y’all, whoever doesn’t win AFCW, and Ravens/Bengals/Browns(?) for those last 3 spots.

nikkas broke off a mega contract for neither one of our SB odds to change :skip:

One Super Bowl thanks to Jimmy G and Shannahan giving it away.:mjlol:.

Better hope the Chiefs don't finish in third place in the division or I'll be a family member in here.:shaq:.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

TURN UP!!!!!!

giphy.gif