2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ: Other than Deebo, Trey Lance, and Jimmy G I have no idea who else plays for the 49ers

Rams still run y’all division

Rams ran on luck….. and it ran out the moment the confetti fell.

They ain’t built for this longterm and they finna get this work

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol idk bro. They’re literally bringing back everyone from last year minus 3 players and their offense is better with Robinson

True….. but it’s a rival team that we played THREE times that year and the last 2 games literally 2 weeks apart.

I knew it was gonna be a hard game to overcome especially after what we did to them 2 weeks before

That was they first time beating us in 4 or 5 seasons and mind you we had like a 3 win season where we once swept them

The broomsticks return next year

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True….. but it’s a rival team that we played THREE times that year and the last 2 games literally 2 weeks apart.

I knew it was gonna be a hard game to overcome especially after what we did to them 2 weeks before

That was they first time beating us in 4 or 5 seasons and mind you we had like a 3 win season where we once swept them

The broomsticks return next year

Whoa I didn’t know that.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Bro seeing some these takes is legit exhausting :dead: and I haven’t even seen the TV takes yet
after that initial shock, i'm like...on to next season it is what it is. :manny: I was honestly more sad he leaving because of all the shyt he went through with the abuse allegations how KC supported him through that. All them local media people that lied on him and basically tried to end his career was some bullshyt. But i'm 100% happy to see dude get a 100 million dollar contract. He deserves it and we just didn't have the money for him and Mahomes and Kelce and field a decent team around those guys.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
after that initial shock, i'm like...on to next season it is what it is. :manny: I was honestly more sad he leaving because of all the shyt he went through with the abuse allegations how KC supported him through that. All them local media people that lied on him and basically tried to end his career was some bullshyt. But i'm 100% happy to see dude get a 100 million dollar contract. He deserves it and we just didn't have the money for him and Mahomes and Kelce and field a decent team around those guys.

And that’s all it is, and all it can be, but mf will assume you saying “fukk Tyreek, Mahomes Set, p*ssy :pacspit:

Bro got an objectively good contract offer, the realistic max he could get in KC, and it wasn’t enough, so he went where he could get it, and we got what we could from it. Now if this was NBA where Hunt could dip into luxury tax, I’d have to call my home team a poverty franchise. As it stands, these are the rules the team has to work with :yeshrug:

On the plus side, when Mahomes is still that nikka, the ether is coming down on mf’s heads this yr :mjlit: I ain’t tryna hear shyt either.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@BucciMane hating on the Chiefs like how I hate on the Pats :ehh:

I don't hate the Chiefs. I've just tried to educate this fanbase here. Tried to teach them what a quality win looks like. They were in denial about the Mahomes contract having an impact on re-signing players, but in the end, I was correct.:yeshrug:.

They just lost the biggest weapon in the entire league.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't hate the Chiefs. I've just tried to educate this fanbase here. Tried to teach them what a quality win looks like. They were in denial about the Mahomes contract having an impact on re-signing players, but in the end, I was correct.:yeshrug:.

They just lost their biggest weapon’s biggest weapon

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Got the most picks in the league (12 overall). Wonder what Veach is planning on doing with all that draft capital :jbhmm:..cant imagine he's planning on going into Training camp with 12 or more rookies...

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Got the most picks in the league (12 overall). Wonder what Veach is planning on doing with all that draft capital :jbhmm:..cant imagine he's planning on going into Training camp with 12 or more rookies...

Probably package some, but those rookie contracts are valuable when they hit. He’s on a roll rn, draft-wise so I imagine with all this he at least hits on some.

I was reading the Wins Above Replacement from this, compared to the Adams trade, and essentially he would have to CATASTROPHICALLY smoke the draft for the numbers to go against the trade on paper