2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I think both sides are trying to gain leverage and Tyreek's people know how important he is, especially with the AFC West getting stronger. The Chiefs are bucking back with "ok, fine. How would you like playing for the Jets or Dolphins?"

Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I'm thinking. Someone's going to relent....but I dont know who :lupe:

Narrator's voice "His assertion was in fact wrong."

Karume

All Star
Daps
Don't see how this trade will be a positive for the Cheifs even with those 5 picks. Can't replace Tyreek Hill, massive part of the offense gone
thought there was some good speed in the draft

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't see how this trade will be a positive for the Cheifs even with those 5 picks. Can't replace Tyreek Hill, massive part of the offense gone

One of the most dangerous weapons in NFL history you can’t just replace that

Not just that but you’re basically punting on the next year or two and by that time Kelce more then likely won’t be the same player.

Mahomes Hill and Kelce are what made this team great I would have went all in with them the next few years to try to squeeze as many SB’s out of them as I can because chances are slim to none you’re ever gonna recreate that

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Chip Skylark :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

WE COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

Revenge Season 3.0 on Deck!

Im gonna sit on my throne like Jabba The Hut and make @South Paw be my personal Slave Princess Leia:pacspit:

We gonna rise
Y’all gonna fall!

#BangBangNinerGang!:blessed::blessed:

:russ: Other than Deebo, Trey Lance, and Jimmy G I have no idea who else plays for the 49ers

Rams still run y’all division