2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
cacs in KC still think that situation he was involved in was him beating his girlfriend when it was some other shyt where the white bytch was a violent racist. KC cacs are kind of on that type of shyt. :mjpls:

Take the kind of out breh..it’s a reason us brehs know we keep a scrub white dude on the team like Sorensen and Niemann.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
cacs in KC still think that situation he was involved in was him beating his girlfriend when it was some other shyt where the white bytch was a violent racist. KC cacs are kind of on that type of shyt. :mjpls:
I learned that on Twitter. I was looking for some new follows that talked about the Chiefs. I swear like 75% of the white Chiefs fans feeds I checked had all kinds of pro-Trump hardcore right wing shyt on it.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I learned that on Twitter. I was looking for some new follows that talked about the Chiefs. I swear like 75% of the white Chiefs fans feeds I checked had all kinds of pro-Trump hardcore right wing shyt on it.

Main reason I don’t fukk with em breh.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When our 500 million dollar QB said this "I saw the stuff that happened, We don't do those things."

Pat saying that pretty much put the nail in the coffin for Kareem ever coming back.

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fam, I'm ready for an upgrade on Defense...any upgrade (Front four or in the secondary) lol maybe they even trade for a player on the D-line

Veech said in January he was going to upgrade it but nothing has happened. So that could really be what’s about to happen

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Veech said in January he was going to upgrade it but nothing has happened. So that could really be what’s about to happen

yeah, maybe this is why he wasn't super aggressive for a DE in Free Agency, if he already had one in mind to trade for...:jbhmm:hopefully that's the case

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know what to fukking say brehs!!!!!

Motherfukkers thought Veech was gonna make magic happen! fukk him! fukk all this shyt man.