2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been thinking it maybe time for Spags to go. His scheme doesn’t really fit our personnel because every time every game our defense is busted and we give up play after player because it looks like someone is constantly out of position

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
They have to. I don’t think The titans d line isn’t better than ours. Our secondary has to play better and we have to double chase lol

Yeah Titans D-Line was eating..but I'll take a line with Chris Jones, Melvin Ingram Jarran Reed and Playoff Frank Clark pretty much any day

I'm thinking they'll stack the coverage Chase's way (ala Diggs this Sunday) hoping that Mathieu is back so he can limit the busted coverage over the middle and over the top

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Been thinking it maybe time for Spags to go. His scheme doesn’t really fit our personnel because every time every game our defense is busted and we give up play after player because it looks like someone is constantly out of position

I'm wondering if the bigger problem is the complexity of the scheme for some of the guys OR Spags stubbornness to not adjust when a team finds a crack in the system

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If we can get Vic Fangio I’d be over the moon. But I don’t think he gets fired until the wheels fall off a la Sutton at the end

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Now we just hope these nikkas actually make it through to and through Sunday :why: between the random pre-game warmup injuries this yr, Honey Badger going out the first fukkin drive, and the debacle last yr in the AFCCG, I’m still lowkey :lupe: until the szn ends

Yep, I'm definitely like that too :russ: especially with Fenton where theres been a few false starts the last few weeks. Hoping he's really good to go.

Orlando Brown was a late scratch the last game against the Bengals if I'm remembering correctly