2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Lol Burrow is mobile but isn’t as physical.

losing Tyrann hurt is last night cause liters every TD to Davis was in a spot honey Badger is in smh

we need him for next week cause Mike Hughes was terrible last night

Yeah last night night felt like the darkest timeline with the Defense. Tyrann's presence/importance cant be understated. The D-line got to the QB a hand full of times (at critical moments) including Melvin Ingram but Josh Allen was in his bag with strength and elusiveness.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

770111.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think it’s been talked about how confident the gawd is running again. That big run in Buffalo the boy wasn’t even running like a pregnant woman, he was all out sprinting with a little bit of form:wow: it actually was the best run I can ever remember seeing from him, form wise

I’m 100% convinced his toe was still fukked up to start the szn

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think it’s been talked about how confident the gawd is running again. That big run in Buffalo the boy wasn’t even running like a pregnant woman, he was all out sprinting with a little bit of form:wow: it actually was the best run I can ever remember seeing from him, form wise

I don't know if it was this thread of one of the game threads but I brought up that exact point. The thing I had noticed was his deep ball not looking the same. He was putting a lot more air on them when not needed and he wasn't making those deep laser like throws anymore. The last few weeks he's been back doing that. It seemed like he wasn't fully stepping into the throws as he was struggling and I wondered it he wasn't all the way recovered from the foot injury. He started training well before the timeline that he was supposed to come back.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

at the bolded :russ::mjlol::dead: I know what you're talking about...there were times in the season where when he would take off it looked like his joints/knees were saying :ufdup::bryan::damn::whoa:was he scampered for yards lol