2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep, I'm definitely like that too :russ: especially with Fenton where theres been a few false starts the last few weeks. Hoping he's really good to go.

Orlando Brown was a late scratch the last game against the Bengals if I'm remembering correctly

This is all facts. For all the greatness we get to witness these days, they still have that Chiefs brand of fukkery we know and love

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching the mic’d up back, man that spin move by Cheetah on that punt return was fukking godly :mjcry: Not only did Fountain cost us 4 by not blocking the punter off* the field, he canceled an all time highlight

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t wait to hear my nikka Mitch call this ending :banderas: I’m
kKWOwuV.png
and forgot to put the fukkin video

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Boy I’m glad them nikkas won that SB, because this one would burn my fukkin soul without it :mjlol:
felt a way for like 5 minutes..then had to :russ:like going to the AFC and Super Bowl games is not guaranteed....can't be acting like we're entitled to that. There are other good/great teams in the AFC:ehh: Next 10-15 years with ALL of these QB's (especially in the AFC) is going to be CRAZY

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
felt a way for like 5 minutes..then had to :russ:like going to the AFC and Super Bowl games is not guaranteed....can't be acting like we're entitled to that. There are other good/great teams in the AFC:ehh: Next 10-15 years with ALL of these QB's (especially in the AFC) is going to be CRAZY
2018 burned my soul more than this or even SB55. Seeing Brady saved on some bum ass neutral zone shyt still gets me salty.

It’s crazy because this is the most stereotypical Chiefs L ever :mjlol: like if you told me this game happened when I was 10 years old I wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference.

Matter fact even more recent I just remembered the 21-3 Mariota game :dead: the difference between how mad I was then and now

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
We had a good season for a team that was "figured out". :wow: Learned alot out the grit of these dudes. Not even hanging my head. :manny:

The problem is that the AFC is stacked up going forward, the future is complicated at a minimum.

A young Burrow-led Bengals have showed they're even better than the '88 squad. You still got Jackson and the Ravens, Allen and the Bills, Herbert and the Chargers are a few tweaks away from openly contesting the AFC West along with the Raiders. If the Titans get a competent QB at center with Henry then you really have questions as to whether or not the Chiefs have squandered their window in time to pile up championships.